Endless Enemies

Thread: Endless Enemies

Endless Enemies

Can someone tell me how to stop enemy aircraft respawning in CFS3 and BoB after I have shot down the last enemy plane. It would be more realistic to be able to fly to my home airfield and land without more aircraft reappearing. I am not a computer geek so I need simple instructions. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. Max

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by gippslandblanik1 View Post
    Can someone tell me how to stop enemy aircraft respawning in CFS3 and BoB after I have shot down the last enemy plane. It would be more realistic to be able to fly to my home airfield and land without more aircraft reappearing. I am not a computer geek so I need simple instructions. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. Max
    Gidday, the entry you are looking for is in your UIsel.xml file. Not the one in your main CFS3 folder, but the one found in the ApplicationData pathway.

The entry if I recall is Respawn="y". Change the y to an n and the enemy will stop respawning in QC mode. Give us a shout if you don't know where all the stuff for your CFS3 install is under the AppData pathway. As a default, the Application Data folder is hidden and firstly you need to reveal system files. So instructions may be lengthy if you are really stuck. I am in Windows 10 and the way to reveal hidden items is different from previous versions of Windows. However, there have been detailed threads on the subject of finding the AppData pathway in the past so you could do worse than having a search of the threads.

let us know if you get stuck

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Thanks a bunch Daiwilletti and MajorMagee, I followed your directions and respawn has ended in QC, and yes I do have W10. This has been bugging me for several years! Thanks again for the fix.

Members who have read this thread: 0