Heads Up: Kazunori Ito has done it again!!!

Thread: Heads Up: Kazunori Ito has done it again!!!

Heads Up: Kazunori Ito has done it again!!!

He released a CA-13 Boomerang! Grab it while it is still fresh!

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 WarbirdsFS2002/FS2004 CAC CA-13 Boomerang
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: ca13_128.zip
    Size: 2,400,892 Date: 02-03-2016 Downloads: 45

FS2002/FS2004 CAC CA-13 Boomerang. The CAC Boomerang was a World War II fighter aircraft designed and manufactured in Australia between 1942 and 1945. The Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation produced Boomerangs under the production contract numbers CA-12, CA-13, CA-14 and CA-19, with aircraft supplied under each subsequent contract incorporating modifications and improvements. The Boomerang is significant as the first combat aircraft designed and built in Australia. By Kazunori Ito.

Good HU! Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Got a problem with it... it starts the take-off roll out, tail comes up but it never unsticks... even with full flaps...
    Like the engine settings lack power... can anyone tell me what to change in the air.config?
    Thanks in advance..
    G.

Good call, gaucho! I am going to figure out now.

Turns out the flight dynamics needed a complete overhaul. I would recommend modifying the dynamics to match OBIO's air file for Akemi's CA-13 under the flight dynamics section of aired.

Blog Entries

woah.....hoss...

Quote Originally Posted by BoeingvsAirbusNKL View Post
    Turns out the flight dynamics needed a complete overhaul. I would recommend modifying the dynamics to match OBIO's air file for Akemi's CA-13 under the flight dynamics section of aired.
    You're way above my head... it's Greek to me... just don't know enough about tweaking...
    I don't know where Akemi's CA-13 is... and much less what "aired" signifies...
    Thanks anyway...
    G.

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    You're way above my head... it's Greek to me... just don't know enough about tweaking...
    I don't know where Akemi's CA-13 is... and much less what "aired" signifies...
    Thanks anyway...
    G.
    Hi, it is here, on SOH...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=174&id=18020

Quote Originally Posted by BoeingvsAirbusNKL View Post
    Thank you, I didn't know, nice 3D model... The flight dynamics needs to be fixed too, but more easily...

Blog Entries

I don't think you folks understand...lol

Quote Originally Posted by SOLOBO View Post
    Thank you, I didn't know, nice 3D model... The flight dynamics needs to be fixed too, but more easily...
    I found the plane... but I still don't know a thing about this "flight dynamics" thing... lol I open the aircraft config and really don't know
    what to do... pardon my ignorance... I just thought someone with say something like: open the X file, go to the X entry and change to.. etc.
    sorry I asked... lol just a dumb graphics artist...
    G.
    Last edited by gaucho_59; February 6th, 2016 at 19:44.

I found the plane... but I still don't know a think about this "flight dynamics" thing... lol I open the aircraft config and really don't know
    what to do... pardon my ignorance... I just thought someone with say something like: open the X file, go to the X entry and change to.. etc.
    sorry I asked... lol just a dumb graphics artist...
    G.
    ... And Morton did two excellent skins for this aircraft (the one by Akemi)...

Well, flight-dynamics... Not easy if you don't know anymore... and my english is not perfect...
    I'm working to adjust several things for this aircraft... Check your P.M.

Blog Entries

Merci bien...

Quote Originally Posted by SOLOBO View Post
    ... And Morton did two excellent skins for this aircraft (the one by Akemi)...

Well, flight-dynamics... Not easy if you don't know anymore... and my english is not perfect...
    I'm working to adjust several things for this aircraft... Check your P.M.
    J'ai recu ton message... et je veux te remercier beaucoups pour ton beau geste...e soutiens
    Je demeure en California mais aussi en Italie e parle ta langue un peu... (Je pense que tu parle l'anglais tres bien!)

L'esprit francaise est toujours ... francais...
    Grazie ancora...
    G.

J'ai recu ton message... et je veux te remercier beaucoups pour ton beau geste...e soutiens
    Je demeure en California mais aussi en Italie e parle ta langue un peu... (Je pense que tu parle l'anglais tres bien!)

L'esprit francaise est toujours ... francais...
    Grazie ancora...
    G.
    Benvenuto, welcome, bienvenu...

don't forget the Aeroplane Heaven Boomerang can still be found out there, It's flight dynamics could probably be adapted to Ito-San's bird

Members who have read this thread: 0