GPS Upgrade photos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GPS Upgrade photos

GPS Upgrade photos

Makes it Nice to do flight when you have a GPS dont see why they didnt put them in the Cessna 172 rg or the cessna 172 N from alabeo or carenado

Alabeo Cessna 172 RG

Gulfhawk Just Flight

F3F-2 Aeroplane heaven

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

and many Others

Virtavia B-45 Tornado\RB-45C

Flight Replicas P-40s

Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

working on the Warbird Sim p51d adding the gps so i can do long range flights with out using any popup windows

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

P-51D Gps mounted

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Is that some sort of addon or something that you programmed ? Looks very interesting

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by flewpastu View Post
    Is that some sort of addon or something that you programmed ? Looks very interesting

Bill
    its more like hard coding into the model Not much programming just Loads of Hair pulling and hours of work to get it just right i will e-mail warbirdsim and see if they want to put it on there website as a free addon maybe for people who have there P-51Ds i find it very helpful to be able to have a gps in my planes i dont just fly around the airport doing takoff n landings i travel all over the place in my warbirds when people fly a jet i take my P-51 P-40 or other warbirds

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

P-51B\C GPS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

I really like this idea, there are many airplanes without gps by default in FSX I want to add as this

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    I really like this idea, there are many airplanes without gps by default in FSX I want to add as this
    which onces you thinking about i dont fly stock planes :-) put the names below i will see what i can do

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Make a backup of the models befor replacing

You will need this Gauge for the GPS

SimFlyer� GPS-296 for FSX

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.ph...tp&DLID=126927

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5kcysio98...20GPS.zip?dl=0

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ibrqr83yu...8BGPS.zip?dl=0

Make a Backup befor replacing the model files

You will need this Gauge for the GPS

SimFlyer� GPS-296 for FSX

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.ph...tp&DLID=126927

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Carenado's old models I always wanted this option in... but your right there are so many aircraft that need this
    Mentor and Mentor Navy
    206/cargo/Amphibian
    182Q and 182Q LR
    182 RG II
    Cherokee

Nice work Cirrus

Neat-o!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Err....

As cool as this is, it looks like you are redistributing the model files for the aircraft above. If you've got explicit permission to edit and redistribute, then carry on, and my apologies for interrupting. But in my opinion, this can be a pretty sensitive subject for certain developers.

It might be worthwhile to post a tutorial on how everyone else can do it, rather than share the finished product. And of course, reminding everyone to respect the aircraft developers' EULA, if one exists. The 2D gauge and gauge face might be freeware, but I don't think the rest is?

By the way, just so you don't get the wrong opinion, this IS indeed pretty neat stuff. It's like adding model components to aircraft in XP with planemaker, but much more fiddly, I would presume.
    Jim Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRFR View Post
    Err.... As cool as this is, it looks like you are redistributing the model files for the aircraft above. If you've got explicit permission to edit and redistribute, then carry on, and my apologies for interrupting. But in my opinion, this can be a pretty sensitive subject for certain developers.
    Yeah, the tutorial sounds like a much better idea. Love to try that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    Carenado's old models I always wanted this option in... but your right there are so many aircraft that need this
    Mentor and Mentor Navy
    206/cargo/Amphibian
    182Q and 182Q LR
    182 RG II
    Cherokee

Nice work Cirrus

only can Share Modded stock Aircrafts with any Kind of added gauges

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    and many Others

Virtavia B-45 Tornado\RB-45C

Flight Replicas P-40s

Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk

Looks very Good!!!!

Kimseonwoo

Ozx Goose HD redux!

The Goose is a great plane it really does need a GPS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/woqin7lrvm...P_GPS.zip?dl=0

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

RFN Breguet Alize Br 1050 and Virtavia AJ-2 Savage!!!!

kimseonwoo

Quote Originally Posted by ksw1375 View Post
    RFN Breguet Alize Br 1050 and Virtavia AJ-2 Savage!!!!

kimseonwoo

Cant Share any payware Fixes Only Stock stuff sorry

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

The Goose is a great plane it really does need a GPS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/woqin7lrvm...P_GPS.zip?dl=0

Awesome! Thanks.
    When the new DC-3 vc will be ready....

Which dc3 vc you talking about? You talking about the dc3 v2 one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Which dc3 vc you talking about? You talking about the dc3 v2 one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    this one http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-fans-!/page52

yep thats the one i though you were talking about i am looking forward to it too

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Members who have read this thread: 0