ISDT KA B200 with VC upgrade

Thread: ISDT KA B200 with VC upgrade

ISDT KA B200 with VC upgrade

Anyone know how to remove the yoke on this bird? ctrl+w - no, clickable hotspot - can't find, switch - cant find.

my repaint for our VA at www.fsnb.ca

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  

The ISDT B200 VC is basically the same one as the default FSX King Air B350, except updated wing view (no winglet). So this means very basic cockpit with few animations, and no removable yoke.

But it's a good simple aircraft, native FSX, excellent FPS, and the available repaints (not much around) are nice and crisp.

Original developper website is gone, but LockOnFiles has a copy of the base pack. Updated VC by Joao "Muas" Martins is available at Flightsim (isdt_kingairb200_vc.zip).

Blog Entries
    Anyone have a copy of the paintkit? I've been looking all over with no luck and I have a few schemes in mind, but don't want to create one from scratch.

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Quote Originally Posted by euroastar350 View Post
    Anyone have a copy of the paintkit?
    The paintkit file name was "b200paintkit_V1.0.zip" and is probably lost, when the ISDT website went down, sometimes in 2011... I will look later today in my archives, but I usually don't download paintkits... Maybe someone has it stashed somewhere on an external HD?

Just looked through all my zipped downloads, didn't find the paint kit. Did find the B200. If anyone finds the paint kit I'd like a copy, also.

I have it.

PM me with your e-mail addies and I will send it out in a day or 2.

cheers,
    Lane

This is the complete package with VC.

ISDT Beechcraft Kingair 200 package with VC for FSX. 41.46Mb

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=Beechcraft+Kingair+200+Pa ckage&x=20&y=15

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Isdt b200

Nice to see the ole girl back ..... smooth & crisp !! for sure

Love to see a "Pacific Coastal" livery .... hint hint !!

Cheers

Members who have read this thread: 1