Captian Sim 9.99 sale Tuesday Jan-12, 24 hours only - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Captian Sim 9.99 sale Tuesday Jan-12, 24 hours only

The Vietnam War Scenery has problems with missing taxiways and a few Scenery objects with discoloured and flashing textures . The major problem for me was the taxiways .

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Anyone know where the docs for the L1011 are located? Can't get the damn engines started.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post
    Anyone know where the docs for the L1011 are located? Can't get the damn engines started.

thanks
    I had to search the site myself for one of the manuals . Here is a link to yours : http://www.captainsim.com/products/l011/manuals.html

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    The Vietnam War Scenery has problems with missing taxiways and a few Scenery objects with discoloured and flashing textures . The major problem for me was the taxiways .
    It's off-topic to the thread, but it sounds like the FSX/P3D "afcad issue" where one of the flags that wasn't utilized in FSX needs to be changed to allow the taxiways to show in P3D.

Quote Originally Posted by b52bob View Post

thanks
    Startup procedure isn't in the manual.....

Basically it goes like:

Start the APU
    Close off the cabin air from the engines
    Open the APU bleed air valve
    Switch the Fuel levers at the bottom of the throttles to up
    Power on the start system
    start the engines.

All modern aircraft have four dimensions: Length, Width, Height and Polotics. The TSR.2 simply got the first three right

Awesome!!

I just got the "all in one" C-130 package! How could I not, for $11? That would've been $97.60 usd regular price! What a bargain, I feel like I've stolen something! Thanks for the heads up RobM!

Well, ended up with the L-1011 and the 777.

A total of $20 instead of $100. Not bad for a Tuesday morning
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Another example of duplication that I find frustrating, right across the board.
    Probably be a very good rendition but there are dozens of other worthy subjects out there.
    This is not duplication. No J model with the correct VC is currently available. The CS models are all steam gauges only. A C130J with a glass VC would be very worthy.

(sorry for Off Topic, I got the L1011 on sale, so it is only a little off topic

Dave

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    After knocking myself out trying to start the engines found an EXCELLENT 1011 tutorial covering all procedures on a flight from heathrow to spain. Answers ALL questions on how to operate all systems.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?...root&Go=Search.

Tanks Tom Beckett!

Members who have read this thread: 0