Corrupt MAW file

Thread: Corrupt MAW file

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Corrupt MAW file

downloaded MAW v 1.3 several times and also individually and this .exe file is always corrupt. it is ; dr_cfs3maw_mm_v1.3exe If anyone has this installation exe please e-mail me it. i would be very grateful for any help. Seems like ,here lately,i'm always having some kinda problem. Win7 64bit is another leap for me.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    downloaded MAW v 1.3 several times and also individually and this .exe file is always corrupt. it is ; dr_cfs3maw_mm_v1.3exe If anyone has this installation exe please e-mail me it. i would be very grateful for any help. Seems like ,here lately,i'm always having some kinda problem. Win7 64bit is another leap for me.
    Hi sixstrings, just a stab in the dark but have you tried disabling antivirus software before trying to extract/install MAW files? There have in the past been problems with false virus detections, maybe something to do with the way early bat files were converted to exe files.

HTH,

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the advice. Avast was blocking the exe . Disabled the antivirus and everything else went ok after converting compatibility in all the exe's in the finished MAW install. Up and running fine !

Members who have read this thread: 0