Zsolt,

The paintkit can be found here:

http://www.virtavia.com/Freeware/ind...=/Paint%20Kits

Cheers,
    Huub
    Ahh..yes!

Thanks!
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Hi Hank,
    I am grateful to you!
    The paintkit available?

Zsolt
    BTW: I see you use the paints as included in the native FSX pack. After I released it, Dave updated the bare matal paints, he made the metal color less dark, the new paints are in the SOH warbirds library: McDonnell F-101 1 seater Updates.zip

Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    BTW: I see you use the paints as included in the native FSX pack. After I released it, Dave updated the bare matal paints, he made the metal color less dark, the new paints are in the SOH warbirds library: McDonnell F-101 1 seater Updates.zip
    Thanks Hank!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Blog Entries
    Hello Henk, DaveQ, and all!

It's good to be back in the FS world - and this "nativised" Voodoo pack (esp the RF) is just delightful. I can't wait to add the new frensel, as the Polka Dots scheme is indeed a bit dark.

Thanks so much for these - I'm sure I've missed a few - I am aware of the F-8, and the Viggen - will comb the threads and see what else I've missed by way of Cold War iron.

cheers gents,

dl

I'm in the process of updating my natural metal birds with specs and alphas where needed. This is what the Polka Dot now looks like.

Eventually all the single-seaters and the two-seaters will be done.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveQ View Post
    I'm in the process of updating my natural metal birds with specs and alphas where needed. This is what the Polka Dot now looks like.

Eventually all the single-seaters and the two-seaters will be done.

DaveQ
    That looks delightful - eagerly looking forward to those.

My reheat flame looks nothing like that, oddly enough ... like that one way better.

dl

These updates are now done and available here and at Flightsim.com. The package is complete with new .mdl files having both spec and alpha active, and some revisions to the panels. Also a full inventory of 81st TFW paints including Robin Olds' 'Balls One', and three RF-101 camo birds. Again very many thanks to Henk, Jens-Ole and to Ed (Falcon409) for their contributions and to 000rick000 for metal inspiration!

Next up the B's. Lots of revisions to do still but the metal one now looks OK I think...!

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Tucson,Arizona(Land of the Winged Relics)

Voodoo 101

Hello DaveQ.

I currently don't have your F-101 Voodoo installed in my FSX hanger, just yet.

I did download your latest updated release of the Voodoo (Voodoo_1-STR-FSX) pack. Before I install it. I'm currently looking for the F-106A Delta Dart sound pack mentioned in the readme doc., to use with it. Does anyone know where and what the sound pack file name is, to download it etc?.

In the meantime. I noticed there are two of your other/ previous FSX_Native_ PT1 and PT2 packs available for download. Do I need the Voodoo packs PT1 and PT2, since I just downloaded for install to my FSX, the package mentioned above?.

THX

George

George,

This package updates Henk Schuitemaker's FSX Native Part 1; Part 2 is the F-101B, the 2-seaters. As to the F-106 sound, it is from the Alphasim/Virtavia F-106 if you have it.

DaveQ

I like the polka-dots. This reminds me of a plastic model kit I put together when I was a kid.

Voodoo

No.

I don't have the Alphasim/Virtavia F-106. I'll have to go searching for other suitable sound packs to use in the Voodoo.

Being the FSX Native Part 1 and Part 2 is the F-101B, the 2-seaters. I assume I could add these two packs and add the most recent one, with out having any conflicts, having all three packs installed at the same time. I hope. I think for now. I'll install the most recent (Voodoo_1-STR-FSX) pack download that was released, and see how that goes etc.

THX

George

Quote Originally Posted by George Kuhn View Post
    No.

I don't have the Alphasim/Virtavia F-106. I'll have to go searching for other suitable sound packs to use in the Voodoo.

Being the FSX Native Part 1 and Part 2 is the F-101B, the 2-seaters. I assume I could add these two packs and add the most recent one, with out having any conflicts, having all three packs installed at the same time. I hope. I think for now. I'll install the most recent (Voodoo_1-STR-FSX) pack download that was released, and see how that goes etc.

THX

George
    I would advise you take out the previous Part 1 package and store it (I never advise anyone to delete anything!). Otherwise you may have to overwrite stuff. The Part 2 package is still in preparation.

DaveQ

Blog Entries
    Out-bloomin-standing, Dave - love the RF pack. Those are my fave - but I'll enjoy the Canuck B model, too! Many kind thanks.

cheers,

dl

Beautiful. I love the Voodoo. What are the chances of this paint? Parked at the entrance to CYXX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0635.jpg   IMG_0638.jpg   IMG_0622.jpg   IMG_0623.jpg  

Dave, thanks for your outstanding work! This new 1 seater package is superior to the previous version which was uploaded by me in 2015. To avoid any confusion about which package to use I have removed the old version from the Warbirds Library.

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Beautiful. I love the Voodoo. What are the chances of this paint? Parked at the entrance to CYXX.
    I'll give it go - mostly done as 101021 already but many thanks for these detailed photos; they'll help a lot in sorting out the Canadian 2-seaters. If you have more please pm me.

Thanks again, and thanks to all for your support.

DaveQ

Voodoo

I would advise you take out the previous Part 1 package and store it (I never advise anyone to delete anything!). Otherwise you may have to overwrite stuff. The Part 2 package is still in preparation.

DaveQ
    Thanks DaveQ.

No problem. All I did was download the three voodoo packs for use. I'm only installing your latest version of your voodoo to my FSX. For the voodoo sound pack. I'm going to try out the P&W J-57 turbojet engine sound pack from the KC-135A tanker model I use etc.

THX

George

Blog Entries
    I'll give it go - mostly done as 101021 already but many thanks for these detailed photos; they'll help a lot in sorting out the Canadian 2-seaters. If you have more please pm me.

DaveQ
    I think either Nai or some other member may live in the Abbotsford airport area. If that's not the case, and you need some more details, let me know. It's a 45 min drive from my house. I can shoot whatever externals you need.

cheers,

dl

Can't Wait..!

DaveQ

Honestly, didn't think it possible to 'improve' on this beauty!...but can definitely wait for the 'B' model update with 'belly-tanks' and all.
    Next to the F-86 , F3H Demon, the CF-101 is my fav. 2-holer of FSX.

Thanks Dave.

Walt
    Fly High..Punch Holes in the Sky !

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tn_2015-11-29_18-27-40-815.jpg  

Just a HU, there's two [fltsim.0] entries in the aircraft.cfg, and only the "C" panel has the "Voodoo" gauge folder in it.

Thanks to all involved with this conversion / update. I've always had a soft spot for the RF-101.

Here's the Abbotsford bird for all you Canadians!

Many thanks to Naismith for the photos; the chicken on the tail was particularly useful!!!

DaveQ

Blog Entries
    What a nice Canada Day surprise.

Thanks Dave!

Here's the Abbotsford bird for all you Canadians!

Many thanks to Naismith for the photos; the chicken on the tail was particularly useful!!!

DaveQ
    Looks great, looking forward to getting my talons on her. Chicken? It's a Nighthawk Happy Canada Day.

Uploading here and at Flightsim.com now. Should be available soon. Early and late models, natural metal RCAF and USAF, RCAF specials and ANG, all in one package. Many thanks as always to hschuit and Jens-Ole for their help and support.

DaveQ

Members who have read this thread: 2