Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt1.zip

Thread: Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt1.zip

Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt1.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Jets

Description: Alphasim McDonnell F-101 Voodoo for FSX - Part 1
    This update of the Virtavia Alphasim Freeware Collection FS2004 F-101 Voodoo features: F-101C and RF-101C native FSX models with FSX glass and specular maps. Removable crew, drag chute (was sorely missed in FS9, creates extra drag once deployed). Updated FDE, new Kneepad checklist with the basic flight procedures etc.

Credits: Virtavia for releasing this iconic century series fighter in their Alphasim Freeware Collection, Dave Quincey (DaveQ) for letting me use his 81st TFW and 15th TRS paints and Ed Wells (Falcon409) for letting me use his 45th TRS paint.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt1.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

SOH-CM-2023
    Great addition. I hope you will consider the Martin XB-51 sometime in the future at your leisure.

Lovely jubbly, have a fondness for the F-101 it's kind of a F-4 baby. (thinks.... probably have offended someone now )
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Jets

Description: Alphasim McDonnell F-101 Voodoo for FSX - Part 1
    This update of the Virtavia Alphasim Freeware Collection FS2004 F-101 Voodoo features: F-101C and RF-101C native FSX models with FSX glass and specular maps. Removable crew, drag chute (was sorely missed in FS9, creates extra drag once deployed). Updated FDE, new Kneepad checklist with the basic flight procedures etc.

Credits: Virtavia for releasing this iconic century series fighter in their Alphasim Freeware Collection, Dave Quincey (DaveQ) for letting me use his 81st TFW and 15th TRS paints and Ed Wells (Falcon409) for letting me use his 45th TRS paint.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt1.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.
    Curious about the chute on the Voodoo - is it possible to have that built into the A-3 Skywarrior? Not sure if it is modeled or an effect. Either way, wondering if someone is able to do one or the other, and if the A-3 is now freeware, is there any licensing requirements. Okay, so that was 3 curiosities...

Deke

Quote Originally Posted by navy81 View Post
    Curious about the chute on the Voodoo - is it possible to have that built into the A-3 Skywarrior? Not sure if it is modeled or an effect. Either way, wondering if someone is able to do one or the other, and if the A-3 is now freeware, is there any licensing requirements. Okay, so that was 3 curiosities...

Deke
    Hi hschuit,this is a beautiful jet,and,I can't wait to download it,but one question do we need to download part 1,and 2,or just part 2?Thanks

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    The download link doesn't work:
    Linkid 20569 does not exist
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Members who have read this thread: 1