AS B17F Guns

Thread: AS B17F Guns

Aeroplane Heaven B17F Guns

I've read the manual on the AeroPlane Heaven B-17F and have pretty much mastered dropping bombs and when I press the "I": key only the tail guns fire. How do I get the other guns to fire. How do you select them?
    I know about the SHIFT+1 key and and see the gui for the toggle switches for the guns/bombs. I thought maybe that is where you select the guns to fire but they are all in the up position.

How or can the top turret move? I think I saw a video on this plane and the top turret was moving and firing guns.
    Also I read about a side panel that opens. How is that controlled?

Thanks

The config panel has click spots for the crew which must be in position before the turrets will rotate. Clicking the crewman will change the colour from red to green, indicating he is in position. Once at altitude, the turrets will rotate. Clicking the crewmember again changes from green to red and the crew will leave the turret and it will stop moving.

Along the base of the config panel are the four machine gun switches. Clicking these on (up) will energise the guns. Fire them with the smoke key.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NewConfigPanel.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0