FlyTampa Corfu

Thread: FlyTampa Corfu

FlyTampa Corfu

Jeroen

Core i7 4770K OC @ 4.6Ghz | Corsair Hydro Series H100i | Asus Maximus VII Ranger | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1866Mhz OC | 512GB SSD | 1TB HDD |ASUS STRIX 1080 8GB | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide 500R

http://www.youtube.com/user/JerdooFlightX

Great video as always! I may need to get that one. I spent one year in Corfu as a schoolboy and used to hang around the airport a lot, as it was in walking distance from where I lived.

Is the Corfu scenery offered as a discount anywhere?

Aerosoft Corfu X

I wonder how Aerosoft's version of Corfu compares to Flytampas. Aerosoft's is cheaper.

http://secure.simmarket.com/aerosoft...-corfu-x.phtml

wow, great movie! I'm almost tempted to buy it...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    wow, great movie! I'm almost tempted to buy it...
    Which one?

Aerosoft or Flytampa?

Which version of Corfu

I remember Tufun would make a youtube video now and then and was flying over Corfu. I wonder which version he was using, Aerosim or Flytampa.

I think the Flytampa was just release right? So maybe it was the Aerosoft version?

Here is a review of Flytampa corfu

https://v-aviation.net/reviews/flytampa/corfu/

Review of Aerosofts Corfu

http://www.simflight.com/2012/02/22/...osoft-corfu-x/

I don't have the Aerosoft one but have the Fly Tampa Athens and I am extremely happy with the performance vs detail, so I think I'll go for this one. In the article gray eagle posted it is mentioned that the lead developer of the Aerosoft version is the same person as in the Fly Tampa one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    I don't have the Aerosoft one but have the Fly Tampa Athens and I am extremely happy with the performance vs detail, so I think I'll go for this one. In the article gray eagle posted it is mentioned that the lead developer of the Aerosoft version is the same person as in the Fly Tampa one.
    Wow that is wierd that the lead Developer was one and the same for BOTH version. I like the grass effect in the Aerosoft version but from what I read in the comparisons
    the Flytampa has a bit more detail in it and that may explain the much large file size and price. Both versions seem to have a version of turning on or off various effects like
    trees and other details and that may be a help for those computers that may run a bit sluggish with all the bells and whistles on.

I got this scenery and I'm thoroughly enjoying it in P3D v3. I put together a video with assorted clips of flying around the airport and the island. Nothing like JerdooFlightX's professional work of course.

At first there is a circuit in A2As 172 at dusk. I am spending some time parked at the end to watch the excellent animation of the cars that stop on the traffic light that is placed at the runway threshold. I was so excited when my dad stopped at this light as a plane was about to land and I stuck my head out of the window. The place I parked is outside the old terminal, which in the 80's was used by the local R/C club. I spent many Sundays there. I do not think they are allowed there any more.

When in the Milviz F-4 at 12.10, I am zooming on the P3D "speedtrees" that are animated with the wind. A very nice touch, only for P3D v3 users.

Please do not judge any procedures and paths used during taxiing and flying over the city. This was just for showcasing this great scenery. Also excuse the annoying "flying tips" that I had not yet deactivated when testing this. Recommend watching it in 1080p.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qyOrSvMyGog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I bought Corfu also. It is amazing!

Enjoyed your video, felt like I was riding along up there with you. I think Flytampa put a lot a bling/eyecandy on the airport. Looks stunning. The outlying areas are rally nice as well.
    I also enjoyed the animated ships sailing in/out and the animated worker dudes at the airport walking around. He moving trees are nice. Must be nice to fly around some of your old
    stomping grounds. Neat stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    I got this scenery and I'm thoroughly enjoying it in P3D v3. I put together a video with assorted clips of flying around the airport and the island. Nothing like JerdooFlightX's professional work of course.

At first there is a circuit in A2As 172 at dusk. I am spending some time parked at the end to watch the excellent animation of the cars that stop on the traffic light that is placed at the runway threshold. I was so excited when my dad stopped at this light as a plane was about to land and I stuck my head out of the window. The place I parked is outside the old terminal, which in the 80's was used by the local R/C club. I spent many Sundays there. I do not think they are allowed there any more.

When in the Milviz F-4 at 12.10, I am zooming on the P3D "speedtrees" that are animated with the wind. A very nice touch, only for P3D v3 users.

Please do not judge any procedures and paths used during taxiing and flying over the city. This was just for showcasing this great scenery. Also excuse the annoying "flying tips" that I had not yet deactivated when testing this. Recommend watching it in 1080p.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qyOrSvMyGog" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Members who have read this thread: 0