Happy Thanksgiving to All

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to All

Happy Thanksgiving to All

I wish all my friends in the USA a very happy and safe Thanksgiving,

and would also like to thank all those that take a moment to visit the Free Flight Site.

It is odd how a hobby, the site being one of mine, can introduce you to others around the
    world that you may never meet, yet feel you have made a friend on the other side of our world.

Be safe all and have a great day,

Dave
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

Yes, well said Dave,

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Thanksgiving...

You too my Friend.

To everyone, no mater if you're here in the States or not, stay safe and have a great week/weekend.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans here. When I lived in Australia, it felt kind of strange to not celebrate it so some of the Aussies joined in and had a Thanksgiving meal with me anyway. So in the same spirit, to every other nationality here Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Icon26 Hear! Hear!

Quote Originally Posted by No Dice View Post
    I wish all my friends in the USA a very happy and safe Thanksgiving,

and would also like to thank all those that take a moment to visit the Free Flight Site.

It is odd how a hobby, the site being one of mine, can introduce you to others around the
    world that you may never meet, yet feel you have made a friend on the other side of our world.

Be safe all and have a great day,

Dave
    Hear! Hear! Dave.

Folks are folks all over the world. If we could all talk to each other and make friend, we'll all discover we have more things to share than meet the eye. At this point, we could kick all ruthless politicians infesting our countries and relegate them on a small island in the middle of the ocean, to fight their battles with bare naked fists.

Then there would peace on the entire planet......

On my very first Thanksgiving Day in 1983 I was just another whop who had walked out of JFK airport only three months before. The handful of friends, I had made during that brief period, almost quarrelled over who was going to have me as a guest at their Thanksgiving dinner table. They wouldn't let me be alone on this Holiday and it happened again on Christmas. During my stay in the US, I was never left alone once.

To celebrate these cherished memories of mine, I made a point to do something on Thanksgiving Day as well, for the rest of my life. I have much to give Thanks for.

What better than a wonderful pumpkin pie? Last evening I baked two, following the traditional recipe I brought back with me. Mmmmmmmm........

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL US FRIENDS HERE!
    KH
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Members who have read this thread: 0