Is your game acting screwy? Read This.

Thread: Is your game acting screwy? Read This.

Is your game acting screwy? Read This.

I just backed up formatted, re-installed windows 7 and restored backup from backup . I had a trojan that was moving around effecting different parts of the game. It was caught and stomped on by my anti-virus while restoring a back up and wouldn't show in scans. I have since bought a paid AV subscription and reinstalled my graphics card using DDU uninstaller in safemode, instead of windows updating your card NEVER do that! (Use vendor drivers, installer) reinstalled combat flight simulator 3 with anti-virus disabled.

-No hangs on task manager on exit at all, it shuts down completely.
    -No problems with game using huge amounts of memory so far
    -No campaign problems
    -Not playing on a compatibility mode, just admin mode and right clicked main folder check boxes to allow ALL user permission for the user name.

If your game is acting goofed it's probably a trojan.

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

Indeed. Broadband and AV subscription are the two continuing costs here.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 0