Sales For Anything FSX - Page 6
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Sales For Anything FSX

fligtsim store also has a 20% sale on JustSim until october 30th.

Did you mean Just Flight vs Justsim?

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Has Delta Sim Studios ever done any sales promotions? Kind of like the Wasp class LHDs.
    Hawkdriver

SimMarket 40% off select Alabeo

40% off select Alabeo aircraft @ Alabeo.com and SimMarket (more outlets may follow).

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    These are the payware sceneries made by Vlad Maly at ORBX. Vlad sadly died recently and any sales for his work will go to his family.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    These are the payware sceneries made by Vlad Maly at ORBX. Vlad sadly died recently and any sales for his work will go to his family.
    Yes, this "opportunity" is the sad news, I forgot to add this info.

ORBX Memorial Sale for Vlad Maly

Saw this over at ORBX this morning . A memorial sale to help the family of Vlad Maly , one of ORBX scenery developers who passed away . 50% off the three sceneries he made .

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/top...to-his-family/

Rich
    Last edited by Crusader; September 30th, 2016 at 08:58.

Just Flight Alabeo Sale - 40% off most models

Just announced at Just Flight:

http://justflight.com/category/alabeo-october-sale

The most recent Alabeo releases aren't included, but everything from the C400 Corvalis TT on back seems to be there.
    So for those who might want to pick up some of the older Alabeo`s.

Thanks - RobM

PS and the same Alabeo sale also just announced at the Flightsim Pilot shop. So I assume all the other usual FSX retailers
    will follow suite in due course.

Steam is having a big flash sale. Most things 50% off. I think you have to have Steam edition to get the DLC.

Simmarket

Most sales are scenery/texture enhancements. Most sales 25%-40% off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails salesatsimmarket.jpg  

At FsPilotShop Flight replicas i having 50% off sale. Good opportunity to get their new Zlin!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryapad View Post
    At FsPilotShop Flight replicas i having 50% off sale. Good opportunity to get their new Zlin!
    You won't be disappointed...it has become an everyday flier!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

20% off US Cities

I'm sure it's just a coincidence and nothing to do with the election, but Aerosoft is discounting all US cities and airports!

http://newsletter.aerosoft.com/messa...essale_en.html
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Exclamation 50% OFF FSAddon Products

Yes, the WACO's are coming....... soon... but FIRST there is this weird American custom, called Black Friday. And since the majority of our customers live in the US, heck, why not join in the fun!?

So FSAddon Publishing is giving a FIFTY PERCENT DISCOUNT on all FSAddon products (we do have a few non-FSAddon products in our shop, and these are exempted I'm afraid, as is our upcoming WACO.... but you can always wait for next year !)
    The discount is available from Friday morning till Monday evening, so you FOUR DAYS to get those products you always wanted to have, at HALF THE PRICE ! Now, what more can you wish for, get TO THE SHOP on Friday !!!

Enjoy the weekend !
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

FYI, with all the many excellent Thanksgiving Week Sales going on, here's the one I capitalized on. I have wanted the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400 for a good while but hesitated to spend premium $$$ on it and wait for a sale (last year it was available on sale at this time but I skipped over it. Around the same time the Pro Edition version came out and it's clearly very improved over the base Pilot Edition but being $90 at one site and right at $80 at another, I put buying it on the back burner. Okay, so with my boring preface story aside, both versions are on sale at PC Aviator and the Pro Edition is marked down 33% from $79.95 to $53.57. Right now they also are giving an extra 10% Tuesday Sale Discount (automatically added in at checkout). I had to jump on that plus I had a $5 off coupon from them which brought the grand total down to $43 & some change! Not a bad early holiday self-gift (probably the best I've ever encountered). Anyhow, if you want to get either version of the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400, here's a good chance to cash in on probably the bets chance at getting a good deal on it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On November 25 ONLY, VRS is offering 25% and 30% off the SuperBug and TacPack.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Just Flight Black Friday sale: http://justflight.com/category/black-friday-sale-2016

Great deal on the AH B-17!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    On November 25 ONLY, VRS is offering 25% and 30% off the SuperBug and TacPack.
    Hi Henry,

Where did you find this out? I can't find any mention of it on the VRS website or forums.
    Mike M.​

ORBX are having a sale. 35% off for 39 days (until Jan 1st, 2017, 23;59 AEST).

https://orbxdirect.com/

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by mikewmac View Post
    Hi Henry,

Where did you find this out? I can't find any mention of it on the VRS website or forums.
    Umm..I am seeing this on their homepage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg  

Thanks Henry,

I'd looked everywhere but on their homepage.
    Mike M.​

For users of Steam Edition, Steam is also have a big sale on most of their stuff. Remember to check around at your favorite flight simulator stores, They probably have big sales!

Members who have read this thread: 20