Paris
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris

Paris

La Solidarite' La Marseillaise
    Last edited by heywooood; November 13th, 2015 at 19:17.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    La Solidarite' La Marseillaise
    Moi aussi.............
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Hats off to the French and their efforts to keep their citizens safe.

Today, we are all Frenchmen.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I share the sentiment, but we really should be posting this in the Newshawks forum.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    I share the sentiment, but we really should be posting this in the Newshawks forum.

You're right.

Cees

Regardless of where we post about the events, all of normal thinking people feel shocked and angry. Reporters speak for more than 153 people lost, and hundreds of wounded. Hundreds of innocent ordinary persons being attacked by sick minded while trying to do their jobs, to live their lives, and to enjoy their Friday evening with friends and families. This is not a war, this is a colossal size intentional atrocity against civilian population, and as such this is a war crime.

My heart is with France and French people. May the lost rest in peace, the wounded recover and those who lost family members & friends to have the courage and tranquility for remembering their beloved persons.

I was stunned and close to tears as I watched the news unfold on my TV. My heart goes out to all the victims and their families.
    Mark

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much for all comments and for your compassion.
    Sincere condolences to families.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by GB View Post
    Regardless of where we post about the events, all of normal thinking people feel shocked and angry. Reporters speak for more than 153 people lost, and hundreds of wounded. Hundreds of innocent ordinary persons being attacked by sick minded while trying to do their jobs, to live their lives, and to enjoy their Friday evening with friends and families. This is not a war, this is a colossal size intentional atrocity against civilian population, and as such this is a war crime.

My heart is with France and French people. May the lost rest in peace, the wounded recover and those who lost family members & friends to have the courage and tranquility for remembering their beloved persons.
    I completely approve this comment, Vive la France !!!

My thoughts and prayers are with the French people. Extremely shocking to see the news last night, it is just outright disgusting to see such attacks on civilian people.

Not related to this, but I have to share the police arming policy in Norway. The police said yesterday that there were no more threat against the country and actually banned the police from carrying weapons.. You cannot beat that level of stupidity. Really good threat analysis work..

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Like others I'm shocked and deeply saddened by this horrific event. Posting here rather than elsewhere is the most direct way IMHO we can show our solidarity with the French people and especially our French friends in the flight simulator world.

Vive La Republique!

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

I agree with all these comments. But I'm not surprised at the events. It's just more terrorism from a specific group of barbarians that nobody wants to name. Unless our president and other world leaders stand up to them, we can count on more of the same. I won't hold my breath for that to happen.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Prayers for the families and people of France..

Vive la France..

Icon9 Reply...

Quote Originally Posted by rich12545 View Post
    I agree with all these comments. But I'm not surprised at the events. It's just more terrorism from a specific group of barbarians that nobody wants to name. Unless our president and other world leaders stand up to them, we can count on more of the same. I won't hold my breath for that to happen.
    Rich12545,

I've gone from a dove to a hawk on this. This madness has to stop; let's call a spade a spade.

Viva la France...
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

France needs a Second Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    So terrorists would be able to get firearms easier than they are now...

Don't you have enough children killed by firearms in your own country every year?
    If you don't have any intelligent comment to give, please say nothing.

My condolences to the families of those killed in this senseless, cowardly attack.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Sincerest condolences to the French people.

I believe that it is time that all this human rights and political correctness nonsense is put aside, and ALL countries pool their resources to rid the world of these unspeakable creatures.

/Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post

No doubt this thread needed to be in Newshawks. I thought it important to allow folks to show their feelings for the moment before I moved it. Viva la France..
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxane-21 View Post
    So terrorists would be able to get firearms easier than they are now...

Don't you have enough children killed by firearms in your own country every year?
    If you don't have any intelligent comment to give, please say nothing.
    I 100% agree!

Members +

Jim your right

Bad guys will always get guns to do evil things and you need good guys with guns to stop them Ignorant people don't understand this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post

Members who have read this thread: 0