Odd Issue with Edwards AFB

Thread: Odd Issue with Edwards AFB

Odd Issue with Edwards AFB

Want to get some opinions here. This afternoon I noticed that my stock Edwards AFB seems to be missing either some texture or bgl files which seems to have occurred after my re-installation/migration back in August. Instead of the usual well laid out textures, now there is a lot of scrub trees & bushes scattered about the field, on the taxiways, and on the ramps as well as the dry lake bed textures do not appear as normal. I'm not sure exactly what to make of this and I've tried to isolate the issue but to no avail. I am thinking the issue is one of a couple of things, either missing textures or something is out of whack in the priority (which I am missing). The only thing that I am aware of that is different than my previous install is that I am currently using the FSX scenery configurator program. I did make multiple checks to see if I had a priority wrong in the settings of scenery configurator but so far as I can tell, everything seems okay. As a side note, I installed Blueskyscenery photoreal pack for that area without deactivating anything and everything appears normal.
    Anyhow, here are some screens of the issue and a video link of what my Edwards AFB scenery looked like a while back. Again, I figure it's probably something simple I've overlooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATNq3VlICmo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe a conflicting AFCAD?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Could be, I will have to dig into that as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0