Malta Spitfire campaign expansion released!

Thread: Malta Spitfire campaign expansion released!

Malta Spitfire campaign expansion released!

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: Welcome to the Malta Spitfire campaign package! This is a fifteen-mission campaign which centers around the experiences of a Spitfire pilot from 249 squadron, based at Ta'Qali during the Spring and Summer of 1942. All of the missions are historically plausible, and are based on events that happened during that time period.

This campaign is a complete overhaul of a much older Groundcrew version, originally created by Cliff Burgess. The scenery has been thoroughly modified & updated to utilize the fantastic Malta scenery by Brunosk, as well as new airfields by Achim27619 in Sicily and Italy, together with a GSL harbor created by me at Licata, Sicily.

All the aircraft included in this package are the most modernized available. Additionally, some of the missions are now very dynamic, and all of the missions feature improved triggers and events, resulting in a much more enjoyable experience. Some missions during this campaign correspond generally with the Operation Pedestal convoy, which passed through the Western Mediterranean from August 11th through August 15th, 1942.

In this first package, you will find all of the aircraft, gauges, sounds, weapons, voice packs, and nationality screens required for this campaign. All of the required aircraft have been included, as well as any historical repaints that would have been used during or near the time that Operation Pedestal worked its way through the Western Mediterranean. Those whose work has been included in this first package include the Alphasim freeware team, Graham, (VB planes) Oldwheat, the Groundcrew team, Bismarck13, Brunosk, Paul Rebuffat, Captain Kurt, Morton, the Donationware team, Lawdog2360, Ajax, Serge Tremblay, Buddha13, RobH, Pierino Primavesi, Aeroplane Heaven, the Sky Unlimited team, Obio, Krystof Malinowski, Kelticheart, Blackbird686, Franz von Baron, Peperez, Mission, and Wolfi.

All of the aircraft in this package have been modified, when necessary, to include the appropriate repaints, when possible, for the aircraft. I've also included modified .dp files for each aircraft which correct information in the [MISC.DATA] section that I found to be in error. To lessen issues with frame rates with many waves of aircraft in the sky, all exhaust effects have been removed, if they were included in the original models.

Additionally, all weapons required for the aircraft have been included.

Happy flying!

"Rami"

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Malta Spitfire campaign - Part I.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Malta Spitfire campaign - Part II.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: Welcome to the Malta Spitfire campaign package! This is a fifteen-mission campaign which centers around the experiences of a Spitfire pilot from 249 squadron, based at Ta'Qali during the Spring and Summer of 1942. All of the missions are historically plausible, and are based on events that happened during that time period.

This campaign is a complete overhaul of a much older Groundcrew version, originally created by Cliff Burgess. The scenery has been thoroughly modified & updated to utilize the fantastic Malta scenery by Brunosk, as well as new airfields by Achim27619 in Sicily and Italy, together with a GSL harbor created by me at Licata, Sicily.

This is Part II of the Malta Spitfire campaign package. In this package, you'll find the GSL scenery objects, anti-aircraft guns, buildings, and scenery packages, as well as nearly all the other equipment required, together with the campaigns & missions themselves.

Those whose work has been used for this project include: Davmag, Brunosk, Pen32Win, Achim27619, Xavierb, Wolfi, Stiz, The Virtual Navy, MaskRider, Gary Burns, Nanni, Nibbio, Bismarck13, The Groundcrew Team, Paul Rebuffat, Usio, and the AF Team. Due to this, it is imperative that you gain permission from all parties before uploading this file package to a location other than www.sim-outhouse.com. Please be respectful of the rights of all those whose work is found here.

This package and all contents within, are exclusively released as freeware, This must not be used for any commercial gain or purpose, nor be uploaded to any site that requires payment for download access.

Any modifications or partial uploads must have the permission of Andrew Talbot, ("Rami"), Achim27619, and Brunosk, as well as all other parties whose work is being used. Make sure to check the "permissions and readme" folder for further details on author work.

This installation package has been scanned by BitDefender 2015, and is virus, payware. adware, and malware-free. However, I take no responsibility for and am not liable for any harm done to your computer as a result of this installation.

"Rami"

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Malta Spitfire campaign - Part II.zip

Malta Spitfire campaign - Part III.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Video packs

Description: Malta Spitfire - Part III expansion package - While still centering on the original fifteen-mission campaign about the experiences of a Spitfire pilot from 249 squadron, based at Ta'Qali during the Spring and Summer of 1942, this campaign has been expanded to twenty-one missions with the inclusion of three missions defending Malta between the autumn of 1940 and the end of 1941, flying Hurricanes & Fulmars. Also included are two offensive missions over Pantelleria, as well as Operation Bowery; one of two historical attempts to ferry Spitfires off the USS Wasp to Malta. All of the missions are historically plausible, and are based on events that happened during that time period.

Within this third package, you will find all of the aircraft, gauges, weapons, and new scenery required for these additional missions, provided you have the first two Malta Spitfire packages installed.

All the required aircraft have been included, as well as any historical repaints that would have been used during or near the time that Malta was enduring its heaviest periods of sustained attack. Those whose work has been included in this third package include Graham, Oldwheat, UncleTgt, Isoliti4gatti, Usio, Sopwith Chameleon, Shessi, Simonu, Pen32Win, Canion, Davmag, Gary Burns, Brunosk, Dbolt, the AF team, Paul Rebuffat, Stiz, the Donationware team, Captain Kurt, Jim Jacobsen, Morton, Lawdog2360, Nibbio, Nanni, Pierino Primavesi, Aeroplane Heaven, Kelticheart, Xavierb, Usio, Allen, Jean Bomber, Psullykeys, Wolfi, MaskRider, Sandydog, and Moparmike.

All of the aircraft in this package have been modified, when necessary, to include the appropriate repaints, when possible, for the aircraft. I've also included modified .dp files for each aircraft which correct information in the [MISC.DATA] section that I found to be in error. To lessen issues with frame rates with many waves of aircraft in the sky, all exhaust effects have been removed, if they were included in the original models.

Additionally, all weapons required for the aircraft have been included.

"Rami"

For convenience sake, the campaign and mission files retain the "Malta Spitfire" name, but because the order of the missions have been changed, especially in the first half of the campaign, some missions will overwrite and change from the original version uploaded on 6 September, 2015.

Note: Because this is an expansion pack; it requires that you've installed both parts of the Malta Spitfire campaign package first. Some files required for this package are not included in it for brevity's sake, but they are present in the original two packages.

Part I: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=44&id=20146
    Part II: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=44&id=20147

This package and all contents within, are exclusively released as freeware, This must not be used for any commercial gain or purpose, nor be uploaded to any site that requires payment for download access.

Any modifications or partial uploads must have the permission of Andrew Talbot, ("Rami") Achim27619, Jean Bomber, and Brunosk, as well as the other parties whose work is being used. Please check the "permissions and readme" folder for further details on author work.

This installation package has been scanned by BitDefender 2015, and is virus, payware. adwere, and malware-free. However, I take no responsibility for and am not liable for any harm done to your computer as a result of this installation.

"Rami"

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Malta Spitfire campaign - Part III.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Hey guys,

I just wanted to clear this one off my desk before I began working on Tidal Wave and Juggler. I pretty much had it completed anyway.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Malta campaign expansion

Rami, does this replace the older Malta campaign of a couple of years
    ago? Or am I confusing this with someone elses missions.

Icon22 Reply...

Highpockets,

Yes, I removed that one. Part I and II replace the original pack with hyperlinked readmes, this expansion basically just includes six additional missions I had lying around that I wanted to get off my desktop.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

I thought as much. thansk you sir!

Thank you Rami. I really enjoy your campaigns.

msfossey

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano
    THANK YOU!

Cheers!
    KH

My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Thank u!

Thank you Rami. It is my loved scenario.

Cheers,

Mario
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Members who have read this thread: 1