35% Sale at MV for one week only!

Thread: 35% Sale at MV for one week only!

35% Sale at MV for one week only!

Hi,

I am happy to announce that from midnight tonight till next Friday we will be having a 35% off sale on our site for all products with the exception of the King Air (which has been taken offline while we get it done).

Thank you for your attention.

Kat.

Bargain prices and great models but having paid for upgrades to v2.5 I am very cautious about having to pay yet again for v3. This could be my departure for Milviz support.

Kat, does that discount apply to advance purchase of the F-4J/S Phantom II??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi,

No, I'm sorry but it doesn't.

Thank you.

Kat.

Very generous, thanks Milviz for your great aircraft. Enjoy the ones I have and looking forward to future releases.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Hi,

In response to Greenie, there is no attempt being made to charge you for V3. If you buy the P3D version of most of our products they should work "out of the box" in V3.

We are working all next week in getting the others working and there will be no charge for this either.

If LM make serious changes in a version from a developers viewpoint, as they did from 1.4 to 2.0, then we will absolutely be charging for an upgrade.

You will note however that, unlike some other devs, we're not charging you more, in some cases, way more, for a P3D license.

Thank you.

Kat.

Excellent Kat . thanks for the free updates to V3 . I love my Milviz , but my piggy bank is only so big ! Cheers

My only chance to buy the King Air and you don't include it.

Because they are re-doing the avionics. And a different guy is doing them.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Anyone who doesn't have the F-4 yet, go get it now, it's even more worth it because of the discount!

Just my damn luck! I bought the P38-L last night
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Hi,

Contact me at kat at milviz dot com with your proof of purchase and I will refund your money so that you may avail yourself of the sale.

Thank you.

Kat.

Quote Originally Posted by Katoun View Post
    Hi,

Contact me at kat at milviz dot com with your proof of purchase and I will refund your money so that you may avail yourself of the sale.

Thank you.

Kat.
    That's very kind, thank you. email sent;-)
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970

A HUUUUGE thanks to Milviz for being truely great with their customers;-)

Awesome customer support!
    I'm just back into FSX with a new PC after a year and a half away.
    After ordering the F-4 and P-38L, I decided to drop an inquiry into their contact us form regarding an old purchase/download issue which had been entirely my fault, from 2013.
    Before I had finished my first landing with the F-4 (on a wooded hillside within sight of the airport counts as a landing, right?), I had a response from Kat.
    This was at 7PM, Saturday evening. Can't begin to ask for better than that
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
    (Clarke and Clark)

Decided on the F-86, wasn't going to buy another after getting the T-38 two weeks ago, but WOW! love this plane, love the sound...you cannot take a bad screenshot of an F-86

thank you Milviz, you are my current favorite!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-10-11_11-40-41-367.jpg  

I must confess that I'm not a particular fan of military aircraft or tube liners for that matter, but...

...both the T-38A and the F-86 are an absolute blast to fly! I worked hard on both and thoroughly enjoyed "testing" them endlessly.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Members who have read this thread: 0