Bathurst 2015 - Scratch one factory Ford1

Thread: Bathurst 2015 - Scratch one factory Ford1

Bathurst 2015 - Scratch one factory Ford1

One very big accident, driver has a broken Femur and Wrist, four of the flaggies with a few cuts and bruise while the fifth one is under observation.
    Coming off the Dipper he clipped a very small kink on the left wall, ricocheted off into the right wall and shot back to the left, flicking the car up past the marshals station, then bounced off the wall and backed into the wall big time.
    Make one small error of judgement and 'The Mountain' bites hard.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

The GM Factory team have gone over to 'The Dark Side'.

Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Nasty wreck there Wombat, hope everyone will be ok.

According to the Saturday medical reports the marshals are fine and the one taken in for observation has been released (and wanting to get back to his post!), while the driver has had surgery and is good.
    He's out for the year and will be needing further surgery to insert metal rods into both breaks as they are are completely snapped clean breaks.
    Top 10 qualifying was conduct in steadily increasing rain, by the time the quickest drivers from dry practice came out the circuit was soaked.
    All 10 drivers did an epic job regardless of their qualifying position, David Reynolds (Falcon) topped the times by beating the heavy rain, and Shane Van Gisbergen (Commodore) put in an amazing run in pouring rain (sideways, drifting and way faster than he should have been) for P6.
    Best single lap qualifying drive I've seen for many years!
    Weather forecast for Sunday is not good, an 80% chance of rain and thunderstorms!
    Could be another win for the Pace Car.
    One more enormous accident today, driver received a punctured lung in one of the 'Aussie Race Car' rounds when three of the cars tried going through the chase side by side!
    Ironically, he was punted off by his brother.
    Family gatherings might be rather strained for some time!

what track is this? and might it be in either assetto corsa or Pcars?.....that one crask section looks like fun...not trying to be snarkey (disrespectfull) to the injured...but still looks like fun,i mean ive been on some awfully fun dirt tracks in my racing rads..one of whifch killed a friend,and paralized another.still fun to drive though.

Its Bathurst Dave!

A cracking circuit in PCars.

Hey All,

Watched the utes - best auto racing in all Australia that I have seen. Go Ryal although I do miss Jesus chasing Red Azz.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Its Bathurst Dave!

LOL Eddie.....woouldnt hurt me to look at the title eh??....sheeesh

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEd View Post
    Hey All,

Watched the utes - best auto racing in all Australia that I have seen. Go Ryal although I do miss Jesus chasing Red Azz.

-Ed-
    Why am I not surprised?
    That category is for low end of the driving gene pool and aimed at the Bogan audience.

You really need to broaden your racing horizons Ed.
    'Ute Racing' is a misnomer.

Members who have read this thread: 0