PNG and AVG Airbase Facilities for Rising Sun

Thread: PNG and AVG Airbase Facilities for Rising Sun

PNG and AVG Airbase Facilities for Rising Sun

Hello Everyone,

I have put together PNG and AVG Airbase Facilities for Rising Sun. I used mos and dds files that are in Rising Sun, Solomon Islands and ETO. I paired them with facility xml and object xdp files that I edited so that they match up and are able to be used for a full flight take off. I also added some new airbase locations to the global layer files.

AVG Airbases Completed: Bach-Mai – French Indochina, Bachue – French Indochina, Haiphong – French Indochina, Kunming – China, Lashio – Burma, Mingaladon – Burma and Moulmein Burma.

AVG Airbase Added: Magwe – Burma.

PNG Airbases Completed: Buna Airdrome – PNG, Gurney Airfield – PNG, Kila-Kila Airdrome – PNG (Port Moresby) and Madang Airdrome – PNG

PNG Airbases Added: Jackson Airfield – PNG (Port Moresby), Lae Airfield – PNG, Wards Airfield – PNG (Port Moresby) and Woodlark Field – PNG (Woodlark Island)

I am in the final testing process and will be posting these to my CFS3 site shortly.

If you wish to use these airbase facilities please be aware that some of the existing missions for AVG and PNG may have some issues with these airbase files and may need to be reworked due to the fact that the creators of the missions had to add airbases and facilities since none existed at the time.

If any of you would like to help test them or any of you that have made missions for AVG or PNG and would like an advanced copy PM me with your email and I will send you what I have.

Thanks.

My CFS3 Site: www.mrjmaint.com/cfs3/ and CFS3 Facebook Page.

My Business Site www.MRJMaintenance.com and Facebook Page.

My Personal Facebook Page.

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Nice work Andy,

looking forward to checking them out.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    WOW!!
    Oh Yea!!!
    now I am going to have to, rebuild every mission I have built, in Rising Sun AVG, and it is wonderful to say that, indeed.
    Thanks, for these..
    Much Rejoicing!

More Screenshots to follow..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AVG Mitch 003.jpg   AVG Mitch 005.jpg   AVG Mitch 006.jpg   AVG Mitch 007.jpg   AVG Mitch 009.jpg   AVG Mitch 00010.jpg  

AVG Mitch 00011.jpg  

I have a few new skins coming for Corrado's K-32, Ki-48, and Ki-51 that you will be able to build into those reworked mission files as well.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    MORE Rejoicing!
    Thanks Andy, send them. Please.
    Yea Mitch, these are great!!
    Time to dance in AVG Burma again.

But first SCW then MAW .

Yea got a list here,
    Thanks for all of this,
    Too Cool!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mitch AVG bases 001.jpg   Mitch AVG bases 002.jpg   Mitch AVG bases 003.jpg   Mitch AVG bases 004.jpg   Mitch AVG bases 005.jpg   Mitch AVG bases 007.jpg  

Mitch AVG bases 008.jpg  

The PNG Airbases are ready to go. They can be found here: http://www.mrjmaint.com/CFS3/Mission...GAirbases.html

I am still doing some finishing touches on the AVG Airbases. I am adding Toungoo Airfield. From what I have read is was the training base in Burma for the Flying Tigers.

My CFS3 Site: www.mrjmaint.com/cfs3/ and CFS3 Facebook Page.

My Business Site www.MRJMaintenance.com and Facebook Page.

My Personal Facebook Page.

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

SOH-CM-2020
    Thanks very much mrjmaint. RS is next on my list for installing.

I would dearly love to start adding shipping lanes to the terrain folder, not fully sure how to go about it.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Had to go in and adjust the config settings and a few other files, in my Virgin Rising Sun, or was Virgin (not now) added a few things ..
    Got the settings in and These look Great!
    Thanks Mitch..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Burma airbases 003.jpg   Burma airbases 002.jpg   Burma airbases 001.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0