Fort Rucker Staging Areas

Thread: Fort Rucker Staging Areas

Icon2 Fort Rucker Staging Areas

For anyone looking for additional Fort Rucker helicopter fields, look no further than Hovercontrol. There is a complete pack available in the FSX download section.
    The two that I have enhanced and uploaded here at the Outhouse are not included in that pack best I can tell from just a quick look after I installed it on my computer. From an overhead view, it looked as if Cairns and Lowe AHp were not changed. I didn't see any ADE .bgls for them in the package either.

Ft Rucker Airfields and stagefields for FSX Acceleration.
    Release Version 1 FSX ACCELERATION ONLY
    2/14/2012
    by
    Tac X/Bill G
    Stevendean82
    Uploaded only to Hovercontrol.com

Should you want to add AI traffic, you will need to do some AFCAD modifications.

RD

Icon22

I just watched John Young's AI Black Hawk do a circuit around Cairns and saw a lot of these staging area fields from the air. They look really good. The fellows who did them are to be applauded for their efforts.

I plan to do some AFCAD work on Hanchey AHP to add some parking and a runway. It will become the home for Nick Black's AI Apache. I already have it doing circuits out of Cairns. It is really something to watch all the animations built into it. It is my understanding that there are more of these enhanced AI helicopters planned.

RD

Those files from HC are a great start, good enough to bring back memories for me. The JYAI 60 was much needed in the AI world and should keep the repainters busy for some time given the worldwide usage of the type. Nick's 64 and 47 take off animations add just the right amount of cool factor when watching them. The main WIPs I'm looking forward to on the MAIW forums are the UH-1 and B206. The MKAI Pumas are out as well and a Merlin is soon to be released.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Those files from HC are a great start, good enough to bring back memories for me. The JYAI 60 was much needed in the AI world and should keep the repainters busy for some time given the worldwide usage of the type. Nick's 64 and 47 take off animations add just the right amount of cool factor when watching them. The main WIPs I'm looking forward to on the MAIW forums are the UH-1 and B206. The MKAI Pumas are out as well and a Merlin is soon to be released.
    They certainly make great companions for my Cairns AAF and Lowe AHP projects. I did a little AFCAD work on two of them and now have TH-55s, UH-1 Hueys, Black Hawks, Apaches, and Chinooks flying all over South Central Alabama. Nick's Apache really has some neat animations programmed into it. And just to make the mix even a little more interesting, I have a L-19 Birddog and a Cessna 310 all painted up in U.S. Army colors from the mid 60s to early 70s. That's my favorite time frame.

I join you in your anticipation of the UH-1.

RD

Members who have read this thread: 0