Pby5

Thread: Pby5

Pby5

A while back someone made a fix for PBY5A so could use more than one in mission, have AI without the CTD.Required a mdl file fix, which unfortunately nerfed the alternate skin options but better than CTD.Now trying to use the non amphib beepee PBY5, same CTD issue.Anyone have a fix for it? preferably one that will work with skin packs? Thanks.

Icon25

I assume you want the Alphasim PBY5 & not the VN PBY5 (as recently uploaded by Baldy).

Here are the mdls for both the Blackcat & PBYEarly. I used a hex editor to fix the crashcheck CTD. Also includes a shiny PBYearly model.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    I assume you want the Alphasim PBY5 & not the VN PBY5 (as recently uploaded by Baldy).

Here are the mdls for both the Blackcat & PBYEarly. I used a hex editor to fix the crashcheck CTD. Also includes a shiny PBYearly model.

Yes the Alphas, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post

Curious, what are the .MDS and .MDTfiles included in download? Tried adding them to the beepee alpha PBY, not really working, says cant display model.This is the PBY5 am using.Edit: Ugh somehow messed up the PBY5 did have, now it wont show up properly in the sim.I forget the fix had to do to this a while back, trying to look in the forums.Ah this sim and its complications.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dasuto247; October 8th, 2015 at 19:47.

Dasuto,

THe MDS & MDT models in the folder are intermediaries from the conversion process. One is when animations are converted to be CFS2 compliant, the other is when shine is applied to the model.

Only mdl suffix model files will show in the game.

Members who have read this thread: 0