plane crash at KRDD sat/sun?

Thread: plane crash at KRDD sat/sun?

plane crash at KRDD sat/sun?

Has anyone seen anything on a plane off the end of the runway at Redding California?...i know i could search..........but ive done that,i see an artical in several papers...but id still like more info...the pilot,David March was uninjured,his wife slightly hurt?..the reason im wanting more info,my dad is possitive that mr march is the son of one of his best buddies from the 60s-90s...Mr March the older was a carpinter and dad worked very closely with he and a man named tom larkin,dad,gene (mr march the elder) tom and a man named Paul Batmall went on a three week road trip to montana,in dads 76 jeep wagoneer,the thing stank for 6 months afterwards...lol,,cigar smoke,ciggs,body funk and dirty clothes.....then heres 4 grown men,who were being cheap and would get one room for the four,then two to a bed....one motel told them they didnt like "homersexuals"...yep..homer sexuals...which made gene grab paul by the ears and he laid a sloppy,closed lipped smooch on him...LOL...they went to look at a "dude ranch" that was for sale....when they returned and told all the stories,i had to ask if the dude ranch was one o them dude ranches for males only...then i also refer to all 4 as homer 1 homer 2 homer 3 and homer 4..which got me beat up by gene..lol.....tough old git...

Gene had a thing for Lincoln mark IVs,one day he walked into a uppity car dealership showroom in Sacramento wearing his work clothes,a man came to him and asked him to leave.Gene asked him nicely...why?...the man looked him up and down,then said...you obviously cant afford any of our cars,so please dont waist my time..so gene walked out...got on a plane to Los Angeles ,bought a brand new one from a dealer there,drove it back to Sactown and went to the uppity dealership..stopped in the lot and laid on the horn..got out when a crowd formed...and told the man..........i paid CASH for this car,and everyone in our area will now know how you treat the average person..........Genes wife worked for the SacBee newspaper...and she went on a smear campaign that didnt shut the dealership down...but it got the uppity jerk fired.....and a written apology to Gene in the sacbee.

Never saw a thing....
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Never saw a thing....

hmmmm,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Gene had a thing for Lincoln mark IVs,one day he walked into a uppity car dealership showroom in Sacramento wearing his work clothes,a man came to him and asked him to leave.Gene asked him nicely...why?...the man looked him up and down, then said...you obviously cant afford any of our cars,so please dont waist my time..so gene walked out...
    That's an interesting anecdote, Dave. It reminds me of old Charlie Cannon, the founder and owner of Cannon Mills in Kannapolis, North Carolina. Now Charlie was born and raised on a cotton farm, so he never did develop any "citified pretensions" and wore farmer's coveralls and a flannel shirt his entire life... even in Board Meetings!

One day he travelled to Salisbury, N.C. (about 20 miles from Kannapolis) to the Cadillac dealership. He received pretty much the same treatment as you've described as Gene's experience. The only real difference is that Charlie was so darn made at this rude rube that he bought the dealership and then had the pleasure of firing that arrogant a-hole.

"Son," he said just before firing him, "if you learn anything from this experience it will be this: never judge any man's worth by the clothes he chooses to wear."
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

thats awesome...taught that dude right good.

Members who have read this thread: 0