Pcars for MEEEEEEEE

Thread: Pcars for MEEEEEEEE

Pcars for MEEEEEEEE

well,ive got my wheel stand pro,i screwed my G25 to it,and went flat on my face !! ....i just dont understand why i have so much trouble setting up controllers,for the short time,ive stopped using P3D,i cannot get the saitek controllers to co-operate at all.its so frustrating.then i got pcars,set all my gear up,tested,calibrated ect using the Logitech programmer thingybob,went in to Pcars ,set it up in there...meaning making sure the sim "saw it"..started a simulation on track and.............. NUTHIN.........uhg

so i fire up assetto corsa set it all up there,get into my cobra..........and?????? everything but the steering is backwards..i have to push the clutch in to get the car to move,push the throttle down to "full throttle" to stop it from over revving,and depress the break to get them to release,try all that with only two feet!!! .....which makes me wonder...is it all backwards on Pcars too?...is that why it wont work?...i did find a guide on the Pcars steam forums,which i will work on today....but back to the reversed assetto corsa settings...is the problem in the game? (bare with me on that,i prefer the term simulation or just sim,but when it acts like this...its a game!!! )or do i set up all the reverse settings in the Logitech profiler?.......

i HATE being add/adhd......................

Ihad the same problem with my G27 in AC Dave, but after I ran the calibration program in AC itself, it operated the right way. I don't use the Logitech program myself though. pCars is next for this G27, then set it up in rFactor 2, especially now they have just released the 2015 Stock car mod by ISI!

Members who have read this thread: 0