How many repaints?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many repaints??

Without doubt, you're one of our repaint 'masters' Jan. My FS world would be a far emptier place without your work, for which I'm extremely grateful (albeit perhaps just a little envious of your skills) ;-)
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Mr. Blom...you ARE the bomb!

Thank you for adding substantially to our hobby!!!
    Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

You didn't just make 1419 repaints. What you did is make a lot of FS users very happy. Thanks for all of your hard work throughout the years, making this hobby that much more enjoyable for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    How about you guys?
    You still use any of my paints?
    If you do, which are your favorites, and why?
    I would love to know...
    One of the first things I do when I'm contemplating purchasing a payware aircraft is to check all available resources to see if it's something you've repainted. If so (and there's always a good chance there is) it's definitely gets further consideration as to whether to buy. There's been more than a few times where, when deciding between two aircraft, your paints have pushed my decision in a particular direction.

Thanks for all of the fine work you do for our community, and thanks for increasing my enjoyment of our hobby!
    Jim Stewart

thank you for your kind words!
    Here's a few more to say thank you:

I may have to slow down soon though, my eyes seem to be acting up...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I actually consult your textures quite often while trying to learn this crazy art of repainting....especially your metal work on the MV P38 for the more worn looks. I've learned quite a bit. Thanks for sharing your talent.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Many thanks for all your past repaints and your continued work Jan Kees.

I've lost count of how many of your paints I have, both for freeware and payware!

Cheers

Paul

I still fly this one.......

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0