Ultimate traffic 2 ?

Thread: Ultimate traffic 2 ?

Ultimate traffic 2 ?

Got the demo and of course it does not work. Why put out a demo that does not work to try to sell an expensive product?

They have not updated their schedules since 2013 so I reckon further development is dead. MyTraffic is however quite recent by comparison.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

To echo Naismith's comment, My Traffic is a great addon, updated almost annually with updated AI traffic files and liveries. I have been a previous owner of Ultimate Traffic and while it loaded into FSX a bit easier than My Traffic X, it was their customer service where questions were almost always answered by the developer personally and within 24 hours or less and regular traffic updates that kept me with him.

It's a great product and would look no where else.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

I am a UT2 user. It's nice in that most of the models look good, fairly easy on the frame rates, and the commercial aircraft fly routes, not straight lines from departure to destination. Unfortunately, UT2 development stopped several years ago. Aside from time table updates, there has been no further development and the developers have disappeared.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I use UT2. Yes, they do not update it, but who actually sits around their sim and goes, " American 573 is running late"! I like the ease of use that UT2 offers. I tried Traffic 360, and now have it on the shelf. Don't like it at all. My 2 cents.

Don

I also use UT2. Though the core program us no longer updated, with use of their "PowerPack" feature, you actually have a fairly robust tool to keep most (or ALL, at your leisure) of your AI models updated, and your flightplans current. I have almost exclusively Aardvark, FAIB, TFS, AIM, AIG, DWAI, & EVAI models in my sim, along with Summer 2015 flightplans - mostly AIG. It also has a very powerful way to manage multiple repaints for a given Airline, that has a lot of "logo-jets" (WN), or in fleet-wide repaint effort (AAL).

Bill

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    I have it also.
    I like the fact, when I purchased it several years ago, that all of the AI planes textures are DirectX 10 Preview compliant.
    I had always liked DirectX 10 Preview mode and now am a Steve's DX10SceneryFixer user.
    In closing UT 2 states that it's AI planes will use the "jet ways" of default FSX airports., but I have seen an occasional anomaly!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    I use UT2. Yes, they do not update it, but who actually sits around their sim and goes, " American 573 is running late"!

Don
    Me! But only when testing the parking assignments that I have set up at airports.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0