i want it now - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i want it now

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingManNeil View Post
    Gonna cheat and add this beauty: the Kitfox S7 Super Sport with a Rotec R2800 radial engine...

Really looking forward to the A2A AT-6 Texan, too!

N.
    thats a pretty parrot....I like it
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

With the intensity and detail of Aeroplane Heaven's Lockheed release and the lovely Milton Shupe Hudson, it has brought back my desire for a couple more beauty's of that era. My Interest was initially fueled by Alabeo's release of the classic 195 and the D-17 Staggerwing models. Jankees took these releases and painted them up in the schemes they wore when "Pressed" into service of their Country. (Hoping he does the same for the Lockheed 10 as the UC-36A) Thinking along that same train of thought...How about a
    UC-64A Noorduyn Norsemen? - A seriously overlooked Bush Plane. The Norseman was "Drafted" by the USAAF in WWII. Do a repaint of the Glenn Miller Transport, the Silver one with the red tail and wing tips like is displayed at the AF Museum in Dayton and a Great looking "Bush" version in tribute to its roots.

How about a really nicely detailed version of the Cessna UC-78 "Bamboo Bomber?" Something that allows you to understand and experience a WWII Multi-Trainer. Another very versatile aircraft that was widely used in WWII. So many Air Corps pilots flew this type before moving on to fly the bombers and transports that allowed the War to be won! O.D. and Silver USAAF Twin Trainer repaints the reflect their different training groups, and maybe a modern vintage scheme to balance the offering.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangL2W View Post
    How about a really nicely detailed version of the Cessna UC-78 "Bamboo Bomber?" Something that allows you to understand and experience a WWII Multi-Trainer. Another very versatile aircraft that was widely used in WWII. So many Air Corps pilots flew this type before moving on to fly the bombers and transports that allowed the War to be won! O.D. and Silver USAAF Twin Trainer repaints the reflect their different training groups, and maybe a modern vintage scheme to balance the offering.
    I'd love to see a UC-78 (aka Cessna Crane) too. My dad earned his chops as an airframe mechanic servicing them at an RCAF BCATP unit stationed at Brandon, Manitoba, during the war before being posted overseas to a squadron of Lancasters. The Crane's a great little airplane and good looking, too. I always wanted to take a hop in the one owned by the CWH while I was a member there years ago, but never got around to it...

N.

An Aermacchi MB-339, for sure!!!

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by cortomalteseit View Post
    An Aermacchi MB-339, for sure!!!
    Hi Cortomalteseit,
    I think Dino, after his absolutely astounding '326, has also a '339 in his future projects.....

Quote Originally Posted by mvg3d View Post
    Hi Cortomalteseit,
    I think Dino, after his absolutely astounding '326, has also a '339 in his future projects.....
    Hi mvg3d,
    yes, i'm a Dino follower since his first works, and I check everyday his blog in search of good news
    cheers

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Tom Wood has, or had, a Do-335 in the works. I would like some more late-WWII German aircraft like an up-to-date Go-229 or a Bachem Natter.

These are the ones which I follow closely:

RealAir Duke B60 V2 for P3D
    AH Piper Aztec
    Aerosoft Pilatus Porter
    IDS Socata Trinidad
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

Aerosoft teased with a Ju52 a couple years ago that I really had my heart set on....

Quote Originally Posted by MustangL2W View Post
    Aerosoft teased with a Ju52 a couple years ago that I really had my heart set on....
    I can only imagine how many projects were started and given up on because of one reason or another.
    Probably double for the amount of repaints given in on for bad paintkits or other reasons.
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

If anything an accusimmed F4U Corsair would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by vora View Post
    Aerosoft Pilatus Porter
    Yes!

I try to avoid day-of-release purchases. But that one will be an exception.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

a P-61 Black Widow would be nice..

what happened to this one, Warchild?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Jankees

Is that the Abacus model? It's the only one available that i'm aware of. I thought of doing repaints for it, but unsure how many people have it.
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

no, this was a sim-outhouse project that stalled after a while
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

One I'm anticipating is SSW's PA-200 "Tornado", which i just found out is going to be tacpacked!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    a P-61 Black Widow would be nice.....
    What happened with the MAAM's one ?

Now, Please!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oblivion-bubbleship-1.jpg  
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

+1 dvj and TacPacked with a virtual Olga Kurylenko as my copilot.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbird17 View Post
    +1 dvj and TacPacked with a virtual Olga Kurylenko as my copilot.

Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=8&v=HmUm8dG4bTI
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

some of the planes i was thinking of were mentioned by some of you. i didn't mean this thread as a rant, just one of those times i sat down and was thinking "wouldn't it be cool if i could have it NOW." i have to admit though, i do have a pretty fair sim hangar already. probably tiny compared to some of you guys though.

Rob had problems exporting it as the model got too big.

Frustration set in and he got burned out trying to fix it.

We might still see it someday.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    a P-61 Black Widow would be nice..

what happened to this one, Warchild?
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Let's hope the Black Widow will be picked up again. The accompanying thread alone was brilliant!

I second the remark about the Accusim F4U Corsair.

But there are quite a few aircraft that have been overlooked a bit. I'd buy a DH-C 4 Caribou, a Fairchild C-123k Provider or a Fairchild C-119 Flying Boxcar on the spot. I have a soft spot for these old work horses.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Looks like Carenado's Reims F406 Caravan II is coming very soon (guessing a couple weeks)...

https://www.facebook.com/Carenado/posts/885684141508401

Regarding the P-61...

Dave was correct in that I was having huge issues with compiling the model. Between that and the amount of time I had been working on it I had to take a break from the project. In the interim I progressed to using Max for my modeling, and I also managed to overcome the exporting high-poly models issue. Using Max I have also got the hang of doing cool stuff like shadow baking. For the last 2+ years I have been working on a project for EagleSoft that is getting close to completion. I also managed to get a promotion to a supervisory position at work, the downside is that it resulted in my having to put in a lot of overtime that eats into my time to model anything.

That said, I occasionally fiddle with the P-61. The model has been transferred to Max, and I have no export issues. In order to render out shadows I will have to re-map a significant amount of the interior parts and that means I will also have to rework pretty much all of the interior textures.

I have too much time & effort in the project to let it die, and I also owe it to the others that were involved to finish the job. I am thinking that this could end up being sort of my master work in terms of modeling, and frankly it could be quite a while before I call it done.
    Regards,
    Robert

Members who have read this thread: 0