Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!

Thread: Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!

Icon14 Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!

http://www.justflight.com/searchresu...2A+Simulations

Obviously all Aircraft Factory addons, including the new P-51H, are also on sale.

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-HH View Post
    http://www.justflight.com/searchresu...2A+Simulations

Obviously all Aircraft Factory addons, including the new P-51H, are also on sale.

Greetings
    Tim
    Thanks for the HU.

I saw this in a JF newsletter last week, but had forgotten about it!

Cheers

Paul

Thanks for the reminder. I've been debating the C-172 and the Piper Cherokee 180 as my next purchase.

Wish A2A offered the Skyhawk and Skylane without accusim.

They do don't they? I got this email today and there are 2 prices for both of those so I presume one is for Accusim and the other, without??

EDIT: No.. perhaps they don't. I've just had a look at the detail and the price difference seems to be one model with Accusim for FSX and P3D and the lower price is for the model with Accusim but for either FSX or P3D. Sorry

ATB
    DaveB

Anyone able to purchase with a visa CC or paypal? I tried both I got denied multiple times
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

I finally got myself the P-47, the only Warbird missing from A2A. I had few € worth of points to spend from earlier purchases, so I got a good deal IMO

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    ryanbatc ,

I always use C.C. Could it be that the dashes between C.C. #'s are not needed ---->>> just one big ol' long number... and some places want the dashes between the numbers ....

I may hop over there today.

Naw I putt number in without dashes
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Well it appears that I'm in the same boat as you ryanbatc,

I figured it was a "Store" problem, but the Support page gave this as the answer for C.C. rejection:

Re-entering your card details
    This is likely caused by a typo being added when entering in your details. Please follow the instructions below to rectify this issue.
    1.Add the item to your basket (if not already)

2.Click 'Proceed to Checkout'

3.Select your address

4.Select shipping method

5.Select card type and if you wish to use any Reward Points

6.Read and check 'I accept Terms & Conditions'

7.Click 'Continue to Payment'

8.Please now re-enter your card details.
    If you are still having issues with your card, we suggest you contact your bank to see if they can resolve this issue for you.

This is what I put on the Support Ticket :

I'm having major trouble purchasing an A2A product, C-182T, for FSX during this 25% off sale.
    The Order is rejected by my bank .... VISA ..... and has never been blocked.
    I'm choosing all of the "preset fields" regarding my account info such as: billing address, card holder's name, card type and ****** #
    Let's see if there is a slight bug in the "ordering page" of your shop.
    I'll miss the sale !

If I have to call my VISA support center on a Sunday (USA time), then the "Boss of me" will know I'm up to something....

It has been reported by another customer at an International Flight Sim Forum; http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/content.php
    I guess he and I have the exact same bank.

Note at bottom of support page:
    We aim to deal with all queries within three working days of receipt. Our support desk is manned from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 9.30am to 5pm UK time.

Auto generated statement:

We're dealing with your query

Thanks for getting in touch. Your message will be received by a member of our customer service team and they will investigate further, and get back in touch with you by email (usually within 72 hours). Our normal hours are 9am to 5pm (UK time) Monday to Friday.

Bummer !

UPDATE

I went off to another Major Vendor/Distributor to purchase one of their recently released airports to make sure that it was not my C.C.

When I received the email confirmation from them I noticed a "Fraud Alert" from my C.C. bank :

Capitol One Fraud Alert : October 4, 2015 THE PRODUCERS $XX.xx I used Just Flight Rewards Points to get an extra few dollars off !

I had to click on "Everything's OK with this transaction(s)" link.

Automated Answer:

You’re good to go.

Great! You’re all set to use your card again. If your transaction was declined, try it again.
    If you have any questions, call us using the number on the back of your card.
    Thanks for choosing Capital One®.

Anyways, I went back to their store and was able to get in on the Sales Event.

I guess my C.C. bank just picked today to check up on things, which is a Good Thing

I take it all back, sorry!

Now the "Boss of me" will get me for the (2) purchases instead of one.

A2A J-3 Cub Owners

Any A2A J-3 Cub owners want to convince me to go ahead and grab the Cub while it's on sale . Keep in mind I've never owned any A2A treated AC before and figure the Cub would be a good place to start . Even at my advanced age and dwindling mental capacityI think I could learn .

Rich
    USAF Retired , 906 Tactical Fighter Group , Wright Patterson AFB , Ohio
    I7-9700K , MSI/MPG-Z390M , 32GB DDR4 3200 , RTX 2080 8GB

Not a lot to learn really, it is a very simple aircraft. If you don't mind flying slow then it is one of the better aircraft on floats for flightsim. Those floats make a slow aircraft even slower though.
    The tundra tires have an entirely different feel on the ground as well.

My bank freaked out at me too for trying so many times hehe - the card is fine though. It's probably the way I'm entering the info - double and triple checked though! Oh well no sale
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

That's too bad ryanbatc .

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    My bank freaked out at me too for trying so many times hehe - the card is fine though. It's probably the way I'm entering the info - double and triple checked though! Oh well no sale
    If you haven't already done so, please contact the customer service team (http://www.justflight.com/support-contact) and hopefully they'll be able to resolve the issue. They will certainly extend the sale deadline for you if you are having troubles purchasing.
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

I see you responded to my ticket. Still no idea what's causing it. If I can get it working you would honor the deal?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    I see you responded to my ticket. Still no idea what's causing it. If I can get it working you would honor the deal?
    Yes of course
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

Members who have read this thread: 0