v3 some pics... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: v3 some pics...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Domingue View Post
    The fact that a large amount of P3D sales are going to people who just want to derive enjoyment from the SIM is not lost on Lockheed Martin. Don't forget they are a bottom line company with stock holders who want a return on their investment. Lockheed Martin's marketing strategy is brilliant. They can sell a product that they don't have to support in the way a gaming company would have to but believe me, they don't care how you use it personally.
    Do you know this for a fact? John Venema from Orbx has said that 99% of their sales are from Outside the sim community. I would imagine he would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Snurdley View Post
    Do you know this for a fact? John Venema from Orbx has said that 99% of their sales are from Outside the sim community. I would imagine he would know.
    No, I don't know for sure but it is only logical. This seems like a strange statement from Orbx since they advertise within the community. Just look at all the people here who have purchased their products.
    If 1% is the SIM community, which I find highly suspect, who are the other 99%? The more I think of it the more ludicrous it sounds.

Members who have read this thread: 0