Trouble with MAM scenery

Thread: Trouble with MAM scenery

Trouble with MAM scenery

In MAW mission historical # 7_JG26-01, I get this scene on take-off from Ciampino-Roma airbase: ita007.
    I think there is something wrong with the uise.xml editor.
    How do I go about fixing it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot09-30-15-01-04-35.jpg  

Blog Entries

Icon18

I get the same thing, MAW mission historical # 7_JG26-01a, tour your airfield which is the same scenery, looks ok.
    CHEERS

In my MAM game I get a lot of missing ground texture on airstrips mostly the Italian:
    Bologna,Catania,Cascina Vaga, Castiglione del Lago,Firenze,Foggia,Foligno,Ghedi-Brescia,Grosseto,Grottaglie,Guidonia,La Spezia,Lonote Pozzolo, Milano,Napoli,Orvieto,Palermo,Parma,Perugia,Pisa,R imini,Roma-Ciampino,Roma_Littorio,S.Damiano-Piacenza,Trieste and Verona.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Check your e-mail, I am sending all the files from my virgin MAW install to ya for the textures..
    More rejoicing!

Blog Entries

Thanks Owen: I'll keep an eyeout for it
    CHEERS

send me ----------------------------biotch

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    You need the winter textures (MOS) for the airbase. And the trees winter loaded.

I have this loaded, and see the airbase. i am flying this mission in a Bf 109e I chose at the beginning load in, But it is the mission in question.
    I have Master Stary's MAW textures loaded along with the basic, and advanced sets in all my different MAW installs, (3)..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MAW 7 Jg 26 01  002 00.jpg   MAW 7 Jg 26 01 001.jpg   MAW 7 Jg 26 01 003 00.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Here is the proper aircraft called for by the author.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JG26 01.jpg  

I must have some corrupted files.
    How do I go about fixing corrupted files in MAW without doing a complete reinstall?

Afther starting the game when I go to QC the game CTD.
    How can I fix this?

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by gosd View Post
    Afther starting the game when I go to QC the game CTD.
    How can I fix this?
    Delete the uisel.xml. It will rebuild when you next start MAW. That should eliminate any incompatibilities in the uisel which are causing the ctd (assuming you have not removed some of the stock planes/facilities)

Daiwilletti,
    I have the original facilities and aircrafts, I deleted the uisel.xml file in the appData.
    This is my Cantina airfield when I start the game:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot10-12-15-17-54-10.jpg  

What can I do to prevent having two images; takes a lot of space?

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by gosd View Post
    Daiwilletti,
    I have the original facilities and aircrafts, I deleted the uisel.xml file in the appData.
    This is my Cantina airfield when I start the game:
    Hi gosd, looks to me like you are missing some airbase ground textures. (isn't that what Owen was saying too?) Take a look at the m3d file relating to the airbase at Cantina, and see what textures it needs. Also it may be a seasonal think so you may only be missing a winter or summer .dds texture. Sorry I am not at my cfs computer so cannot be more specific until I get on it.

If you do a search for Cantina in your global layer.csv file, you will see what the name of the relevant airbase facility is. Then you can open the airbase facility to find the m3d file. The airbase facility may be under the "facilities" folder or under the Assets folder or a bespoke folder (like in Pat's BoB)- I don't remember the file structure for MAW. Will post more later if I get a chance to open the CFS3 computer.

HTH,

Daiwilletti,
    Thank you for your help:I fixed the Catania airbase ,I was missing tree .dds files.
    Still missing some stuff in order to get the Roma-Ciampino airbase wright (first post).

Members who have read this thread: 0