FSX Lockheed Lodestar - Upgrade Rel v1.2

Thread: FSX Lockheed Lodestar - Upgrade Rel v1.2

FSX Lockheed Lodestar - Upgrade Rel v1.2

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Aircraft

Description: FSX Lockheed Lodestar L-18, C-57, and C-60A - Upgrade Release v1.2

** This is NOT a full package upgrade - It requires and upgrades your original download **

Original release by Milton Shupe, Tom Falley, Scott Thomas, Ken Mitchell, Rachael Whiteford, Stuart Cox, Andre Reimers, Mark Rogers, and Sounds by Nigel Richards. Pilot figures by Jan Visser.

Milton Shupe
    September 2015

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Lockheed Lodestar - Upgrade Rel v1.2
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

This is a great flight simulation aircraft and everybody who made this project fly, should be thanked. Well done.

I have no criticisms, it is a faithful recreation or excellent simulation model that performs and responds and handles like the aircraft it was did, including the tendency to go aft on the C of G.

As a mark of recognition, this is also the first time I have seen new texture and paints offered for quite obscure or very short time operators of the type.

It's fun but challenging it can be if you want it to be set to full authentic. Not a bad performer either.

I give it Gold.

THIS IS REPRESENTATIVE:

Does "original" mean the FS9 version?

Members who have read this thread: 0