Dassault Falcon 20

Thread: Dassault Falcon 20

Dassault Falcon 20

Is there one out there for FSX or FS9 the FRA ones come over my house every now and again.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...g-frak.arp.jpg

Unfortunately not. To my knowledge there is only one Dassault Falcon product in development which is the Falcon 7X project by Wilco. I just read a few minutes ago that they are stretching out the development time to improve the model and its systems based on feedback from actual 7X Pilots. I also point out that it's a well known fact that companies like Dassault and Gulfstream are not particularly friendly to FS development projects (both payware & freeware). I know we've seen a good number of freeware & payware Mirage model types but the Dassault Biz-Jets are a rarity in FS.

I would not mind seeing a Falcon 20 myself. I used to service the one owned by LCP Corp back in the late 1980's before they switched to a Cessna Citation II (or as we call them, the "Slowtation")....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would love to see a Flavon 20 in FSX or P3D!!
    Such a beautiful airplane!
    Hopefully someone will make it for us in the future?!?!

Christoph

Premier Aircraft Design did a Falcon 7X three-holer several years ago (2009, updated in 2013) for FSX. It can be found here: http://www.premaircraft.com/Falcon7X_FSX/index.html

The exterior doesn't look too bad but the VC is the usual PAD low poly rendition.
    Larry

It would be nice to see one of the fra one's was circling my house this morning even when I was at work i could still see it.

Older FRA Falcon Flying in FSX

Simviation has a FRA Falcon 20 repaint for a Falcon 2000. Also UKMil had a set of FRA AI aircraft that flew in two different FRA livery. The aircraft were not very detailed, but just enough for the FRA enthusiast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-9-21_21-35-19-862.jpg  

The other FRA Livery

Again the other texture from Simviation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-9-21_21-43-8-2.jpg  

JBAI (I think) did an AI model of the F20, so if you can live with that...

I'd leave a full blown model to Restauravia. Would fit right into their portfolio.

There is always this Falcon (if you don't mind a spare engine . .).

imgurl
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Is the PAD version FSX-native? It would be a nice addition if I could swap out the VC.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Another with three holes but it was a fun project (my how times flies) ...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...lcon-50-in-FSX

Another with three holes but it was a fun project (my how times flies) ...

Time has flown indeed - just thinking that myself yesterday digging up that now old thread!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbilly View Post
    Is the PAD version FSX-native? It would be a nice addition if I could swap out the VC.
    None of their models are FSX native.

Members who have read this thread: 0