FSX Boeing C-97 Version 03.zip

Thread: FSX Boeing C-97 Version 03.zip

FSX Boeing C-97 Version 03.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: This is a complete Boeing 367 / C-97 Stratofreighter and Stratotanker package. It includes the soundset and all previous versions, patches and updates. There are six exterior models including the YC- 97A (new), C-97G, EC-97G, KC-97G, HC-97G, and KC-97L (also new). By Roland Berger (testing), Manfred Jahn (models, textures, Monitor gauge), William N. Davidson (testing), Dan McManus (technical research, VC and panel textures, crew calls) Wayne Tudor (Flight Data Envelope), Ted Wolfgang (soundset). Interior models adapted from Greg Pepper's original FS2002 model.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Boeing C-97 Version 03.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Great job. Do I venture to ask if there will be a YC-97J? 52-2693 and 52-2762
    I know there were only two, but........

Thanks,
    Doc

Last edited by NAVY DOC; September 12th, 2015 at 12:53.

Doc, real life forces me to put all further development work on hold for I don't know how long. However, I'll pass the source files on to the team, and hopefully there will be someone to pick up the loose ends and close the gaps.

Hello !

Before all, thanks for job !
    Just a question : which system for refuelling ? Probe, drogue or twice ?
    I'm thinking about next Milviz release, the famous Hun... and what is required !

http://www.amc.af.mil/shared/media/p...-0304D-004.jpg

Best regards

COYOTTE
    please, be patient... Poor french guy on board

Members who have read this thread: 1