Decatur County Insustrial Airport

Thread: Decatur County Insustrial Airport

Icon2 Decatur County Insustrial Airport

I have just uploaded my attempt to enhance this FSX default airport located in Bainbridge, Georgia. I thought that those of you'll who downloaded my Double R project would need a close by airport for fuel. This one has a fuel spot.

This airport is located on the former Bainbridge Air Base property. Two of the original hangers are still there. I tried to give them the "aged" appearance that they presently have.

I don't mean to offend anyone here at the Outhouse, however, let me restate my position regarding my "freeware" scenery projects. It is: My projects are freeware and they work in my FSX install. Should they not work properly in yours, PLEASE JUST DELETE THEM. I have neither the time nor inclination to try to figure out why something that works for me, doesn't work for anyone else.

Having stated my position on that subject, I hope it works for you and you enjoy using it.

RD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BainbridgeIndustrial1.jpg   BainbridgeIndustrial2.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0