Mitsubishi Ki-21 "Sally"

Thread: Mitsubishi Ki-21 "Sally"

Mitsubishi Ki-21 "Sally"

Is there a Mitsubishi Ki-21 "Sally" or a aircraft that could be used instead?

Not that i know of. I did a repaint of a B-26 that was as close as I could find but it's not a great match.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ki-21 Sally.jpg  
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    A Ki-21 would be great for the PTO as we are short on any type of Jap aircraft. The B-26 might pass as a Ki-21 at a distance. A good effort on the paint. Maybe in the future someone will build us a few new aircraft.....

yeah, I agree. I once looked at converting the Bruno cfs2 ki21 and fleshing out but the copywrite was pretty strongly worded and I could not get a response from the authors.

Blog Entries

Icon23

Quote Originally Posted by gosd View Post
    Is there a Mitsubishi Ki-21 "Sally" or a aircraft that could be used instead?
    Here's one from CFS2 I have not seen a Sally any were else.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sally1.jpg   sally.jpg  
    CHEERS

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post
    yeah, I agree. I once looked at converting the Bruno cfs2 ki21 and fleshing out but the copywrite was pretty strongly worded and I could not get a response from the authors.
    Sdsbolt,

There is another one for CFS2 that's not done by Bruno.I got it a few years ago but can't find it in the library now.It has no readme so I don't know who made it.
    Here's a pic.

48.800 N, 118.612 W. North Central Washington State, USA

Ki-21

There was a KI-21 done by RV Hien (Payakan), for FS9 adapted to CFS2 by Peperez.

Both versions are available on FlightSim and the CFS2 is also on Simviation.

http://simviation.com/1/search?submi...21&categoryId=

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....rchid=40127757
    AAF Lament:

"Glory! No more regulations!
    Rip them down at every station!
    Ground the guy that tries to make one!
    And LET US FLY LIKE HELL!"

From "There I Was...Flat On My Back" by Bob Stevens

Tune: Battle Hymn of the Republic

Hi guys, I do a lot of converting CFS2-planes to FSX (on SimV) AND I do have some Sally's. So if someone can tell me how to convert a CFS2-plane to CFS3 (IF that is possible ???) I wouldn't mind doing your guys a favor.

Regards, hertzie.

Don't think it could be done as CFS3 uses model format that no other FS or CFS uses. The only way may be a "convert" could be done is by use Model Converter X and gMax to make a CFS3 model.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Unless someone has a gmax source file...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

yeah, 'convert' is maybe not the best word. makes it sound easy . maybe 'remodel' is a better descriptor?

you need to know how to at least make a simple working cfs3 airplane with gmax.

I'm sure anyone can learn to do it but its does take a bit of time.

I'll ask Corrado if he's interested.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

OK, as I'm not a re-modeller (nor a modeller/designer ;-)) I understand it's a bridge too far for me. You can find the "old" Sally's by googling "CFS2 Mitsubishi Ki-21 Sally", you then get even the oldest models on SimV.

All the best, hertzie.

There was a KI-21 done by RV Hien (Payakan), for FS9 adapted to CFS2 by Peperez.
    thanks, I have looked that one over in the past. A fine cfs2 model that did not seem to covert to cfs3 very well.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    When and if this is converted or made from a new set of g max files, I would be Most pleased to Build missions for her.
    I am doing another/(setting up) set in Rising Sun to showcase Master Corrado's birds, just released..
    Along with those in this set AVG/Burma in testing
    More dancing!!

Members who have read this thread: 1