Little Em - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Em

Quality work Ed! Great attention to detail too - love the broken window in the back of the hut

Dave.

Cool.... Emma Field is the place I miss the most from the "good old days", so I´m definately going to download and use your work. It looks great already and I´m looking forward to updates.

In FS9, all my GA test flights were done from Emma and a lot of them went to Bremerton and back again. Also, that little airfield down at the lake, with the difficult approach, I used a lot...

I still use and enjoy your stuff

Blog Entries
    Very nice.
    Looks like another must have scenery.....
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

A night shot with some of the buildings in place. Night ground texture, night textures in the Clubhouse and chimney smoke. . .there's a fire in the fireplace, lol.

NOTE: I forgot to load this into Photobucket first so it loaded in a larger size. To better view this image just right click and select "view" it puts it on a darker background so it's easier to see.
    Last edited by falcon409; September 4th, 2015 at 16:49. Reason: "View" note.

Blog Entries
    Outstanding sir
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

It looks very inviting, Ed!
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

I will definitely add this to my scenery library!
    Craig "CB" Taylor
    Team AVSIM RTWR

Great work Ed! I love your style, both in object making and photo background work. I have done seasons so far but not night ground textures, simply because all the fields I've made are closed at night.

It looks very promissing. I´m looking forward to this one.
    Just one little thing, and excuse me if I´m dumb, but I know nothing about making sceneries.

On the dayligt pictures, there are a few trees standing just in front of runway 2. Is it possible to cut them down? Its a typical default airport/strip problem, this with the trees you have to fly through when landing and I find it to be hightly unrealistic and annoying.

Ed, really looking forward to this one. Emma Field used to be a favorite when flying FS9. Hope this one will work in P3Dv2+. Really looking good.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

On the daylight pictures, there are a few trees standing just in front of runway 2. Is it possible to cut them down? Its a typical default airport/strip problem, this with the trees you have to fly through when landing and I find it to be highly unrealistic and annoying.
    In this case this isn't a default airport/strip problem as the autogen in photoreal scenery of this type is hand positioned using the Annotator. As I continue to run approach tests I'll whittle away the trees that pose a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    Ed, really looking forward to this one. Emma Field used to be a favorite when flying FS9. Hope this one will work in P3Dv2+. Really looking good.
    Currently it's being compiled for FSX for general setup and testing purposes. If all goes well and the beta shows that it works well under most setups, then I'll go back and recompile for P3D. Another thing I should mention. . .I am running Orbx Global Basic, Vector Basic and FreeMeshX_North America. So a few folks who run a very basic setup will be needed at some point to ensure that my settings work across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    In this case this isn't a default airport/strip problem as the autogen in photoreal scenery of this type is hand positioned using the Annotator. As I continue to run approach tests I'll whittle away the trees that pose a problem.
    That sounds really good.

Volunteer!

If you need a tester, Falcon, I'm here!

FSX:SE on Windows 10, DX10.

Just completed the Fall and Winter ground textures. Winter is difficult to get to look correct sometimes, but this area is pretty forgiving and it looks believable. It does appear that some hunters were illegally taking game near the pond and didn't clean up the mess, lol. Actually that's a simple null value tweak as pure white will compile that way. Easily corrected.

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Looks like it's Hunting Season in your Scenery Falcon lol. Very creative and nice scenery.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0