Is a gauge doctor at house?

Thread: Is a gauge doctor at house?

Is a gauge doctor at house?

I need someone to convert or create CFS2 versions of these gauges. I'll began to revise all Italian planes that I upload here and these gauges could be a terrific enhancement.

Cheers

PepeAttachment 28239

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peperez View Post
    I need someone to convert or create CFS2 versions of these gauges. I'll began to revise all Italian planes that I upload here and these gauges could be a terrific enhancement.

Cheers

PepeAttachment 28239

I can revise the bmp files in them... something like this?
    That is my only contribution possible... I know nothing about CFS 2 conversion of gauges... but I think the ones you got work on CFS 2...

To wit:

Let me know,
    G.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails magneto 1.bmp   Italian OMI Cerini 5.bmp   Italian OMI_Cerini 1.bmp   hand yoke.bmp   batteria.bmp  

Unhappily, Gaucho, I need someone that can rework them from FS2002 to CFS2...

I don't think that could be done. There is no info on CFS2 gauges so they would have to be made like FS2000 gauges.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Theoretically you can...

BeePee did it creating new gauges from MVGs XML ones. Basically, you can reconstruct them using the BMPs and creating a new code. In their original form they didn't appear at CFS2 panels. If we have a friendly tool to create gauges it would be a must!

Cheers

Pepe

Members who have read this thread: 0