Shessi early PBY skins by UncleTgt uploaded!

Thread: Shessi early PBY skins by UncleTgt uploaded!

Icon14 Shessi early PBY skins by UncleTgt uploaded!

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - Russian

Description: Shessi early PBY Catalina VVS JAN42 by UncleTgt.

This is a repaint for Shessi's early PBY Catalina for CFS2.

The dp file makes use of kelticheart's exhaust effects.It has been changed to reference USSR as the conutry in the MISC DATA section, & the gunstation data has been changed to use figures for the 7,62mm ShVAK machine guns, however the rest of the payload choices have not been changed. The aircraft.cfg C 7 G height has been adjusted to facilitate Free Flight starts from the sea surface. The panel has also been made Win 7 safe.

The texture is: Unmarked PBY-2 of the VVS, circa January 1942.

Weapons used are: Bismark 13s Beaufighter Bomb mounts, Jim Jacobsen's Aerial Depth Charge, & DBolts US bombs & Mk 13 torpedo.

To install, unzip the download to a temporary location & move/ copy files to the matching folder names inside your chosen CFS 2 install.

Thanks to: Shessi a great development & reworking of an original Alphasim PBY-5 aircraft.

Mick for his pre-war repaints, which served as the base paints for my own efforts.

Bill Kestell for the seaplane effects.

Kelticheart for his exhaust effects, & inspiration for the propeller bitmaps.

This is freeware and subject to the usual conditions.

UncleTgt,

AUG 2015

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi early PBY VVS 1942 UT.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Shessi early PBY VP22 AUG41 UT.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - American

Description: Shessi early PBY Catalina VP22 AUG41 by UncleTgt.

The dp file makes use of kelticheart's exhaust effects. The aircraft.cfg C of G height has been adjusted to facilitate Free Flight starts from the sea surface. The panel has also been made Win 7 safe.

The texture is: PBY-3 from VP-22, Darwin circa August 1941.

Weapons used are: Bismark 13s Beaufighter Bomb mounts, Jim Jacobsen's Aerial Depth Charge, & DBolts US bombs & Mk 13 torpedo.

To install, unzip the download to a temporary location & move/ copy files to the matching folder names inside your chosen CFS 2 install.

Thanks to: Shessi a great development & reworking of an original Alphasim PBY-5 aircraft.

Mick for his pre-war repaints, which served as the base paints for my own efforts.

Kelticheart for his exhaust effects, & inspiration for the propeller bitmaps

UncleTgt,

AUG 2015

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi early PBY VP22 AUG41 UT.zip

Shessi early PBY Patwing 10 JAN42 UT.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - American

Description: Shessi early PBY Catalina Patwing 10 JAN42 by UncleTgt.

The dp file makes use of kelticheart's exhaust effects. The aircraft.cfg C of G height has been adjusted to facilitate Free Flight starts from the sea surface. The panel has also been made Win 7 safe.

The texture is: PBY-4 from Patwing 10, Darwin circa February 1942.

Thanks to:

Shessi a great development & reworking of an original Alphasim PBY-5 aircraft.

Kelticheart for his exhaust effects, & inspiration for the propeller bitmaps.

UncleTgt,

AUG 2015

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Shessi early PBY Patwing 10 JAN42 UT.zip

Icon14 Reply...

John,

You did a wonderful job on these, thanks again for all of your assistance with the Port Darwin project!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Icon14 Amazing realistic details!

Dressed with these skins the Cat becomes alive!

Thank you, UncleTgt!

Cheers!
    KH

My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Members who have read this thread: 0