Duxford visit on Sunday

Thread: Duxford visit on Sunday

Duxford visit on Sunday

Had some free time yesterday and thought i'd visit Duxford, as im unable to attend any of there airshows this year. As it was a weekend, there was some action with resident warbirds flying off to other airshows through out the day, Duxford also has a restoration center for Armoured vehicles and i was lucky enough to see a T34 being put through its pace's.

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/833607/album/817576

The cockpit shot is from a Blenheim mk2 and there's a virtual beer if you can guess all 5 aircraft in this shot----

hope you like, cheers ian

Great shots - especially the T-34. Who doesn't like to see tanks in action.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

There's some cracking shots there, Ian - thanks for sharing.

I really liked your RIAT ones too - I was there on the Saturday and was able to get some nice shots as well, 'specially of the P-1 whilst on a
    run over to the north side of the airfield

thanks again....

Nice stuff Ian - a wee while since I was in Duxford, and they keep moving stuff around, but you know a Scotsman can't turn down a free beer, so.....

Strikemaster in front, with a Halifax cockpit section, a CASA 2.111 and a Pucara behind. Would that be the Shack looming above them all ???

Dame, i thought no-one would get the Shack, i guess it was the rear search light you can just about make out that gave it away.
    Never mind, can or bottle ?

cheers ian

Members who have read this thread: 0