"Snookerin' Scott" Dixon Is The 2015 IndyCar Series Champion

Thread: "Snookerin' Scott" Dixon Is The 2015 IndyCar Series Champion

"Snookerin' Scott" Dixon Is The 2015 IndyCar Series Champion

#4 for Scott.....
    While all the talk was about Graham & Montoya, both of them had on-track incidents that pretty much ruined their championship hopes.

Heartbreaker for Josef Newgarden...

JPM's pre-race interview came back to haunt him. He said, a bit flippantly, as is his way, "look, all we have to do to win the championship is not get into any serious trouble." Or something to that effect [oops...] Then there was Will Power's post race comments about the championship being a lottery, something that Indy Racing had to "fix". A lottery? You had all season to build up your point lead. If you want to see a championship won by lottery, you have to go to NASCAR...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Not a real "lottery", but that's why I hate double-point events, specifically when the closing event is one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxane-21 View Post
    Not a real "lottery", but that's why I hate double-point events, specifically when the closing event is one of them...
    Agreed 100% - I also don't like how F1 also did the "double points" season finale either!

Icon2

Addendum: Scott's one of those guys (along with Dario, Helio, TK, Montoya, & Graham) that have driven the big horsepower IndyCars of days gone by....

Members who have read this thread: 0