A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: This represents my attempt to enhance the default Peach State Airport (GA2) located in Williamson, Georgia. With the exception of the static airplanes, I made all the scenry objects using SketchUp. You have my permission to extract any of them for re-use in your own projects. You will need to have kb's static aircraft installed in order for the static airplanes to show up where I have them placed. This library can be found at Avsim and/or Flighsim. I use ADEX as my placement tool.

The airport does not have runway lights as I believe the field is closed from sun-down until dawn. I did add some ramp lights.

Should you use any of the objects in your own projects, please do not up load your project containing my work anywhere but the Outhouse where you found this airport. You do not need to give me any credit in your readme.

I made this scenery for my enjoyment and it works fine on my computer. If for some reason, you don't like it, please just delete it from your FSX scenery library. All the other stipulations apply.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Peach State Airport enhancement.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.