Good News Aeroplane Heavens B-17F Out - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Good News Aeroplane Heavens B-17F Out

PC Aviator, FlightSim Pilot shop and Just Flight will notify once they are ready to publish, we have it already at the site. New and existing customers will have it when they download or redownload the product.

I purchased it from your site when it first came out and I don't see where I can download the update. I only see where to buy it again.

Did you receive the email? If not contact the help desk and you will be sent another email with the link.

Update is available thru Just Flight site. Thanks AH staff!!

Like this: "BOMB RELOAD FACILITY" thanks for that.

Last edited by flaviossa; August 26th, 2015 at 07:18.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Did you receive the email? If not contact the help desk and you will be sent another email with the link.
    I don't see any emails from sellfy. I've gone through my spam folder too and nada.

SOH-CM-2021
    I've downloaded the updated model, and I much prefer the new textures. I found the previous ones to be very wishy-washy. As we say in the UK.

I'm having a problem with the cowl flaps control. I click on the lever, and it makes a fist, but the levers don't move. What, if anything, am I doing wrong? It flew ok with the flaps closed, but I would prefer to do it properly.

All in all, I'm liking this model a lot.

Den.

Just Flight has sent out notifications for the update. Looks good.

PC Aviator has version 1.1
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Quote Originally Posted by jojohnson9 View Post
    PC Aviator has version 1.1
    Thanks for the hu John
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock View Post
    I don't see any emails from sellfy. I've gone through my spam folder too and nada.
    How about you email help@aeroplaneheaven.com ? We simply cant help you unless you email us. We dont know which is your order based on your SOH nickname.

To all:
    We can resend emails. We can reset download limits. We even can drink beer in one hand whilst singing the new zealand anthem whilst the rugby is on... That last one not so helpful to you though. To us... very helpful.
    All we need you to do is to contact the support email address ( or better yet use the contact button available on every page at aeroplaneheaven ) and we can hopefully help. Please ensure you let help emails past your anti-spam.

It's as simple as puppies frolicking in a field of daisies.

I admit, cowl flap control is a little tricky but you can use the mouse wheel to do it smoother.

Wait... go back to the part about drinking beer.

Thanks Baz and team. Got the update from PC Aviator. Now to figure out the v2 PK for the cowlings (nothing is named) so I can finish my personal ride. Already started copying over my layers from the older PK to use in the new one.

Now, can I talk you into doing an AI model.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

SOH-CM-2023
    Did he say free beer with the update ?????

Has anybody else notice that the Hamilton stickers are missing on the props? Love the plane but I have to count some rivets or stickers. LOL!

Is it best to uninstall the original first?
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

I uninstalled mine first. Was that wrong? Good question.

The installer is designed to overwrite but it is always good practice to back up the old one first. All folders except sound are affected as there are improvements and additions right through.

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    How about you email help@aeroplaneheaven.com ? We simply cant help you unless you email us. We dont know which is your order based on your SOH nickname.

To all:
    We can resend emails. We can reset download limits. We even can drink beer in one hand whilst singing the new zealand anthem whilst the rugby is on... That last one not so helpful to you though. To us... very helpful.
    All we need you to do is to contact the support email address ( or better yet use the contact button available on every page at aeroplaneheaven ) and we can hopefully help. Please ensure you let help emails past your anti-spam.

It's as simple as puppies frolicking in a field of daisies.
    I've sent the email there too and also on the contact section as well as sending one to bazzar@aeroplaneheaven.com. I'll resend them again. Thanks for the heavy sarcasm and professionalism...

No sarcasm, just Oz humour not understood. Oh well, never mind.

Probably a good time to make a few things clear. We field a lot of enquiries everyday, covering a wide range of topics and issues. This is normal for all developers and we like to respond as fast as we can. However, for the sake of our help desk's sanity, I'll take this opportunity. Also, let me make it clear that my address is NOT the help desk address. I can't get back to you as fast as the help line can.

This upgrade is an option for those that have the product to improve their experience with it.
    For new purchasers they get this new version anyway.
    It is not compulsory, you do not have to download it if you don't want to.
    The paintkit has been upgraded but does contain ambient occlusion layer effects which are a trap for young players with little graphics experience.If you leave them alone they will behave themselves in your final output.
    We don't issue faulty individual downloads. If there is a "fault" nobody else is having, it must be coming from somewhere else. We will still help as best we can to solve it for you but if you have a modified system or FSX installation, the job is much harder.
    The upgrade will overwrite so if you have altered anything in the CFG for example, back it up first.
    As with all products,we have no effective control over release dates at the vendor sites. We are entirely in their hands as to when a product or upgrade is made available and can do nothing about this. We do release on our site as fast as we can of course.

The fastest way to have problems resolved is to contact our help desk. SOH is not a support forum.

At Aeroplane Heaven we pride ourselves on our customer service and value for dollar. That is never going to change.

Retired SOH Administrator Henry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looks grrr4at

all i meed ia puterH
    DONT CRY WHEN YOU LOSE SOMEONE
    SMILE BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT PERSON
    IN ABOOK!

but if you have a modified system or FSX installation
    That's funny. There is no such thing as an unmodified FSX installation. All that is in question is how badly they have modified the system to cause the particular symptoms they have that no one else is seeing.

Dave

I'm away from home until October! Convalescing from an op, but sooooooo looking forward to this one when I get back home. Well done AH!!!
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

No sarcasm, just Oz humour not understood. Oh well, never mind.
    I'm not from Oz, but found it humorous.

So where in the update is the free beer?
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Members who have read this thread: 7