Sim Skunk works F-104 G - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sim Skunk works F-104 G

Quote Originally Posted by awstub View Post
    Yes, I'm aware that the repaint would be inaccurate....... but it wouldn't be that much different that what has been done with other aircraft models (the "J" version of the Milviz F-4E comes to mind).
    I'm just looking for something that is as close to what I want as I can find. If I can find SEA era camo for it, I would be satisfied with that. If SSW added the removable refueling probe, I would be even happier.

If they produced a C version with Tacpack capability I would not be able to contain myself!
    Just seen this (been away...). Here's one I did for my own amusement. If anyone's interested I'll check it over and post.

DaveQ

PS Don't mean to hijack your thread Cees.
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by DaveQ View Post
    Just seen this (been away...). Here's one I did for my own amusement. If anyone's interested I'll check it over and post.

DaveQ

Wow! Stunning work. Is this a SEA scheme or some European/US one? I really like the contrast to the shiny US one's.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

I like that Dave.. you post away

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Wow! Stunning work. Is this a SEA scheme or some European/US one? I really like the contrast to the shiny US one's.
    Not a real scheme, US or otherwise, just a fictional one I did a while back for my own amusement as I said. I need to check it out before posting after I've phinished the RN Milviz Phantom.

Meanwhile I'll try to get this old chestnut uploaded this week....

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

These are working very well for me Dave What else have you got loafing around on your HD??

ATB
    DaveB

Yes, that looks fantastic.

DaveQ

DaveQ

Well it isn't mine!

Cees

Members who have read this thread: 0