ETO 1.20 Download

Thread: ETO 1.20 Download

ETO 1.20 Download

when I go to the ETO cumulative web site,I can't find the file to download. I did download it once but it was a defected file. I hope someone can help me as I need this file Thanks in advance Shafto

Isn't it at OzX? http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...-sim-outhouse/ and scroll down.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Live: Western Maryland. From: North Central West, By God, Virginia.
    Yep, just downloaded and extracted just fine.

Tooth, Fang, & Claw

Another use for sheep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

And then update it to 1.50.

It is well worth the effort.

Kev

a defected file

This is the second time I downloaded the file and the second time it a do good file to install. As you all know this a large file to download .Don't know why this should happen Some time in downloading it will stop and I have restart to continue the process. Open for any help. Shafto

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafto View Post
    This is the second time I downloaded the file and the second time it a do good file to install. As you all know this a large file to download .Don't know why this should happen Some time in downloading it will stop and I have restart to continue the process. Open for any help. Shafto
    If you can't get this sorted out send me your E-mail address, and I will e-mail ETO 1.20 to you.
    send me a PM here.

Once you have it loaded completely ( to ETO 1.40) and set up, remember to load the last ETO update, ETO 1.50 it is amazing.
    Oh yea!!

Download file ETO1.20

My E mail address is Doc.gin@ Frontier.com.Thank you so much for the help.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Sent ETO 1.20..

thanks Hobbit

Tanks for the file you sent me. I'm wondering if there was an exe in that file or are the files automatically loaded into cfs3'Thanks ac\gain for your help.Shafo

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    It is automatic, read the install instructions after you click on the install.

something not right

In any of other updates that I have done in the past there has always been what looks like a little joystick wit a little red button with exe next to it. In your zip file there was none there So I don't think I have it downloaded. Usually to see do you accept etc. Just about at my wits end with download. I don't know if any of this makes sense.Shafto

!.20 installed finaly

Quote Originally Posted by Shafto View Post
    In any of other updates that I have done in the past there has always been what looks like a little joystick wit a little red button with exe next to it. In your zip file there was none there So I don't think I have it downloaded. Usually to see do you accept etc. Just about at my wits end with download. I don't know if any of this makes sense.Shafto
    Finally got it installed. Now my problem is trying to find in documents and settings the viewUI.xml file to delete. I'll keep at it. Thanks again for the download Shafto

SOH-CM-2020
    Hi shafto,

The viewui you are looking for is in the application data/users/username pathway. IIRC the next folder is Roaming if you are in Win 8, the Microsoft, then the name of your install.

Alternatively you could search your HD and select the right viewui.xml/

HTH,

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    Hi shafto,

The viewui you are looking for is in the application data/users/username pathway. IIRC the next folder is Roaming if you are in Win 8, the Microsoft, then the name of your install.

Alternatively you could search your HD and select the right viewui.xml/

HTH,
    Thanks. figured this out a few days ago

Download Link to ETO 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Tried the above Link but I only get the Aussiex.org and no forum or sim-outhouse just other stuff unrelated to the ETO Expansion. Need help. I have been unable to get a download link for ETO 1.0 either.

Have you tried in the sticky section above? http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...3-ETO-Uploaded

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 1