Help on GAS Lockheed 12A

Thread: Help on GAS Lockheed 12A

Help on GAS Lockheed 12A

I bought recently (beginning of july) the GAS Lockheed L12A and I would be totally happy if I could succeed to make the windshield quasi transparent : I am a happy user of ORBX sceneries and like to look outside !

My environment : Windows 7 64bits, FSX Acceleration, DX10 preview with DX10SceneryFixer.

I tried with no success to make the "glass.ster.dds" texture more transparent (alpha channel darker) with no success.

Any suggestion ?

Nota : I contacted GAS support which seems to be in holidays...

Quote Originally Posted by gaab View Post
    I bought recently (beginning of july) the GAS Lockheed L12A and I would be totally happy if I could succeed to make the windshield quasi transparent : I am a happy user of ORBX sceneries and like to look outside !

My environment : Windows 7 64bits, FSX Acceleration, DX10 preview with DX10SceneryFixer.

I tried with no success to make the "glass.ster.dds" texture more transparent (alpha channel darker) with no success.

Any suggestion ?

Nota : I contacted GAS support which seems to be in holidays...
    I responded to your concern this past weekend, perhaps you did not get it. The only way to change the material property of the glass is to recompile the model. That is not possible at this time as the source file has been corrupted. We apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    I responded to your concern this past weekend, perhaps you did not get it. The only way to change the material property of the glass is to recompile the model. That is not possible at this time as the source file has been corrupted. We apologize.
    Thank you for your answer (even if it is a bad new for me )

I am sorry, I did not got your mail.

Rem : I just checked the spam folder (on my provider site). Your mails were all there !
    Your address should no more be considered as spam now

Gérard

PS : I will answer to your last mail...

Members who have read this thread: 0