Am in need of someone with photoshop talents....

Thread: Am in need of someone with photoshop talents....

Am in need of someone with photoshop talents....

Many years ago I had a VP-90 decal from the brief period I was with that reserve squadron at NAS Glenview.

At the time the squadron's insignia was "Lambert the Sheepish Lion". What I am wanting to do is remove all the white areas from the area surrounding the lion, plus clean up and sharpen the image. The lion should be yellow, not orange (contrary to the image I attached) Would like the image to fill an area 10" by 10"?

Once I have the completed image, I will try and find some bumper sticker type paper that I can use to print out the image.

I imagine what I need done to the image wouldn't take but a few minutes for someone with a steady hand (which I don't have!).

Any help? Thanks, NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Blog Entries

I can do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Many years ago I had a VP-90 decal from the brief period I was with that reserve squadron at NAS Glenview.

At the time the squadron's insignia was "Lambert the Sheepish Lion". What I am wanting to do is remove all the white areas from the area surrounding the lion, plus clean up and sharpen the image. The lion should be yellow, not orange (contrary to the image I attached) Would like the image to fill an area 10" by 10"?

Once I have the completed image, I will try and find some bumper sticker type paper that I can use to print out the image.

I imagine what I need done to the image wouldn't take but a few minutes for someone with a steady hand (which I don't have!).

Any help? Thanks, NC

Just send me the best pic you got... it will take just a couple of minutes... specify what final size you need it...
    what color background, etc.
    glad to help,

Cheers,
    G.

Let me know if this works for you, NC.

cheers,
    Lane

Edit> the forum software converted the GIF to a JPG which doesn't support transparency.

PM me an e-mail addy and I will send it to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lambert.jpg  

Thanks Gaucho and Lane.

The graphics I posted are all I have, which I got off Google. Since I would like it to be 10 by 10 (I will be putting the decal on the tailgate of my jeep), it needs to be that size to be more visible.

i will be cutting the lion figure from the decal sheet I print out anyway, so not sure if removing the white background is all that important? Mostly, I guess, I need the color to be correct, along with sharpening of the image itself? Thanks! NC

Blog Entries

Woah..... hoss...

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Thanks Gaucho and Lane.

The graphics I posted are all I have, which I got off Google. Since I would like it to be 10 by 10 (I will be putting the decal on the tailgate of my jeep), it needs to be that size to be more visible.

i will be cutting the lion figure from the decal sheet I print out anyway, so not sure if removing the white background is all that important? Mostly, I guess, I need the color to be correct, along with sharpening of the image itself? Thanks! NC
    Before you do anything... check my work...done it just for you gob!
    It is large enough to do whatever you want... have it as a PSD type file (layers) or straight...

Let me know how you like it... and I can let you have it...

Cheers,
    G.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PATRON 90.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0