help with win 10?

Thread: help with win 10?

help with win 10?

hi all,
    i really like w-10 so far..except..when i save a pic off the net,like the one tankerguy72 posted in the FSX/F7F post.i save it,and my default photo program ,irfan view in my case,pops open..its irritating.i cant find a place to make it stop...anyone know how to?

I am still on the waiting list to be notified of a download link.....NC

I'm on the waiting list too, I have Windows 7 pro. My wife has it (she had Windows 8.1) and is experiencing a little trouble with a couple of her programs, however, it is still brand new and I think they are working out unexpected kinks.

Beard
    More Scotch and Stogies for my Wingman!

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I am still on the waiting list to be notified of a download link.....NC
    Im on the waiting list as well. Surprises me some because I have a year old Lenovo X510 Erazor gaming PC. I figured that would be new enough and it runs 8.1 now. Oh well. I am happy to wait and let others iron out the varmints.

Blog Entries
    how to get win 10 without waiting in line

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techno...cid=spartandhp
    Look What I Have Become!

I grabbed the Windows 10 ISO for 64-bit Home version from the site Ickie posted. Burned a DVD. Note that Windows 10 will give you a new Product Key... different than your old key from Windows 7 or 8.1. I used a utility named ProduKey to get the key from my computer, after the update:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html

If you burn a DVD, write your Product key on it so you don't forget... all of this just in case of the possibility of a harddrive crash, you might not have to buy windows 10 for the new drive. It happens.

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Im on the waiting list as well. Surprises me some because I have a year old Lenovo X510 Erazor gaming PC. I figured that would be new enough and it runs 8.1 now. Oh well. I am happy to wait and let others iron out the varmints.
    Agree with your way of thinking.....NC

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Members who have read this thread: 1