How to give a plane a new Virtual Cockpit

Thread: How to give a plane a new Virtual Cockpit

How to give a plane a new Virtual Cockpit

Trying to fix up a PBJ for personal use(will release if get owners permission) What file controls the virtual cockpit? Would simply like to plant an up to date B-25 VC to the PBJ.I think I saw it one time when browsing files but no luck relocating or I could be mistake.

Dasuto

Which B-25 are you trying to mod?

Only recently Tango Romeo did a complete range of B-25s & a PBJ-1C, all with dynamic VC.

They're at Simviation, this link gets you the page with the PBJ-1C.

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Aircraft-83-27

You can't take a VC from one plane and put it in another. VCs are coded into the model it self than gauges are loaded from the panel.cfg.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    Dasuto

Which B-25 are you trying to mod?

Only recently Tango Romeo did a complete range of B-25s & a PBJ-1C, all with dynamic VC.

They're at Simviation, this link gets you the page with the PBJ-1C.

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Aircraft-83-27
    Thanks for the link, I had some of those planes, great models. I was trying to update the bulldog PBJ.Thus far that is the only "strafer" PBJ I have been able to find.

Dasuto,

Easier than you might think. Take one of Tangos B25C gunships & use that model (& elements of the dp file) for your PBJ-1C gunship. Apart from some small mapping differences that a dedicated paint can correct, it certainly looks the part...

I knocked this one up really quick, it uses the AF-Chatterbox B25C-1 strafer model with the default PBJ-1C.

Members who have read this thread: 1