A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: This is my attempt to enhance the stock Adel Airport, Adel, Georgia. Almost all of the scenery objects were made by me.

You will need to install this scenery just like any other scenery add-on.

You will need to have Sidney's Schwart's lights_ss_v2 installed for the ramp lights to show. If you have many add-on sceneries, most likely you will already have this freeware library. The static airplanes and vehicles are FSX default.

There are several parking spots available should you want to add your own AI Traffic File. I have AI working on my install but, due to not knowing what AI aircraft others may have, I did not include it with this download.

I make no promises about how this scenery will work in you FSX install. You are on your own concerning the installation and use of this scenery. If you are unhappy with it, please just delete it from your FSX install.

You may extract any or all of the objects that I made for use in your own personal scenery projects. You do not need to give me any credit. All I ask is that you DO NOT upload your projects any where other than The Outhouse.

All the usual stipulations apply.

rdaniell

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Stock Adel airport enhancement.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.