Douglas C-47 Skytrain Naval Air Transport Service NATS 50819 Repaint.zip

Thread: Douglas C-47 Skytrain Naval Air Transport Service NATS 50819 Repaint.zip

Douglas C-47 Skytrain Naval Air Transport Service NATS 50819 Repaint.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - WWII

Description: Here's a fix for my Douglas C-47 Skytrain Naval Air Transport Service NATS 50819 Repaint.zip. The two tone shine has been fixed by a good buddy of mine... Thanks!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Douglas C-47 Skytrain Naval Air Transport Service NATS 50819 Repaint.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

In your readme, I noted the following directions

Find the folder(s): texture.clean

Copy files :

C47_1_T_BUMP.dds
    C47_1_T_spec.dds
    C47_2_T_BUMP.dds
    C47_2_T_spec.dds
    GlobalEnv_AC_Chrome.dds
    fresnel_ramp.dds

Paste these into your the texture folder for the aircraft that you are showing here and overwrite the existing files if prompted.
    If your aircraft texture files are DXT.bmp format, delete the .bmp files that correspond to the files named here.

What I sent you yesterday were files that had already been through that process. Is this step still necessary?
    In my opinion If you want to comply with the directions above, feel free for peace of mind.

Edit: Upon testing the new "correction" files, is is IMHO that per directions given above are not necessary. I just unzipped and copied the corrected texture
    and noted that the two tone shine is gone. Here is a pic to illustrate the absence of the two tone shine.

Members who have read this thread: 0