Northern California has exploded..

Thread: Northern California has exploded..

Northern California has exploded..

in fire n smoke..a large fire is just getting a start at lake berryessa in napas county..eattin up terrain is a hurry,and right here near my home,a fire has exploded too..i dont have a currant areage as yet...but first engine in reported 20 acres and extreme rate of spread,then air attack stated,large green belt that it will either jump or burn through..3 minutes after that statement,he said..."the greenbelt is gone".....and he mumbled something about a pot grow in the fire area.they just dispatched 5 additional tankers and 4 helicopters..its just at 40 acres..but there is a large housing development in front of the head...and we dont have those "tract" home places here..or in the area of the fire..each home has a wildland area around it.

Northern California???... You know that the State of Jefferson is not quite real yet so there is a lot more you have to traval to get to the real Northern California but if you willing to cut us losse I think you will find many that won't miss you all in the Southern California and the way Southern California.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

now now youngman..that line is very close to me..and there is a group here working hard for the state of jefferson....and im very proud to be IN norcal....mater of fact i feel that whole redding/chico area is just the furnace of hadies.....take THAT ya young whipper snapper!!!,,,cides..all the routes here were over our lil hill ya know.......

Members who have read this thread: 0